NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo guys, ~Alpha'.- here ;)

+5
Ruax
dr.phibe
Dacul
Dio
~Alpha'.-
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yo guys, ~Alpha'.- here ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yo guys, ~Alpha'.- here ;)

Post by Dacul Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:49 pm

totally, do you consider the game called "life" a waste of time also?this is where the things get a little deeper.Smile
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:33 am

yes i am playing only jk2 too Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Dacul wrote:totally, do you consider the game called "life" a waste of time also?this is where the things get a little deeper.Smile

That's an interesting analogy Smile, yet still no matter how deep you get into this concept it's not necessarily supposed to be taken serious, because the second you start comparing everything about your life to a game is when you've obviously established you are having some sorts of issues.

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:56 pm

"If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."
"It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth"
"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind. "

qutes from Morpheus

anyway much like a game what if we where some enlightened beings who wanted to experience an awesome popular space game where you get to be in this world with limited sences and try to survive...all your memories erraced untill you finish the game and if you get like really good at it after you finish it you get like a prize, idk maybe some maps leading to some cool paralel universes....but even if there would be no prize this game would be very attractive, because after being so enlightened, all knowing, limitless power you would get boored of all that and want to see how it is to be in a lower dimension and how you could do without having all these things, starting from scratch on a 3d planet to proove yourself that your worthy of existence and that you are not a noob.So yeah... everything is possible and we could be just nothingness creating this illusion so that it can have a meaning.As we know everything is made of the same stuff, atoms, and these atoms through different codes and patterns form this reality.We. with our limited sences do not see the main language and the patterns, we only see the form of it, in other words we see that which is not real.We give names to shapes and colours that in fact if you go deeper they aren't really there, it is only the illusion that our minds create.If you believe this illusion you become a slave and you get eaten by it thus becoming agitated and live in fear if you do not have a girl friend as hot as your neighbour or you get pissed if you don't have money to buy things that you see on tv.Maybe that's why we are here, to learn the lesson of useless crap and to see the illusion that we have created for ourselves.

Now some of us in this illusion we create another illusion, this time on a thing that we call a computer and in the same way we replicate what we also have here only this time the illusion is written in 0's and 1's.We enter this new realm with the same ego based virtues that we have in our "real world". to be the best, to own, to get points, to be respected, to be appreciated and in some cases worshiped.So that's why maybe ntl was created, to teach others that this path is useless and only leads to a road without an end.It was created so that it shouts to others a big "Free your mind!" or"Join the groove and let those pricks eat them selves with their sellfish goals" and "Lets have some fun our way".This alternative is much more relaxing and you get to win the game without even playing it.
So now I hope you understand my analogy better ...I know I wrote kind of random but it all tends to project and idea without necessarely having a define shape.
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:56 pm

well done.
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:03 pm

urmom
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Dacul wrote:"If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."
"It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth"
"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind. "

qutes from Morpheus

anyway much like a game what if we where some enlightened beings who wanted to experience an awesome popular space game where you get to be in this world with limited sences and try to survive...all your memories erraced untill you finish the game and if you get like really good at it after you finish it you get like a prize, idk maybe some maps leading to some cool paralel universes....but even if there would be no prize this game would be very attractive, because after being so enlightened, all knowing, limitless power you would get boored of all that and want to see how it is to be in a lower dimension and how you could do without having all these things, starting from scratch on a 3d planet to proove yourself that your worthy of existence and that you are not a noob.So yeah... everything is possible and we could be just nothingness creating this illusion so that it can have a meaning.As we know everything is made of the same stuff, atoms, and these atoms through different codes and patterns form this reality.We. with our limited sences do not see the main language and the patterns, we only see the form of it, in other words we see that which is not real.We give names to shapes and colours that in fact if you go deeper they aren't really there, it is only the illusion that our minds create.If you believe this illusion you become a slave and you get eaten by it thus becoming agitated and live in fear if you do not have a girl friend as hot as your neighbour or you get pissed if you don't have money to buy things that you see on tv.Maybe that's why we are here, to learn the lesson of useless crap and to see the illusion that we have created for ourselves.

Now some of us in this illusion we create another illusion, this time on a thing that we call a computer and in the same way we replicate what we also have here only this time the illusion is written in 0's and 1's.We enter this new realm with the same ego based virtues that we have in our "real world". to be the best, to own, to get points, to be respected, to be appreciated and in some cases worshiped.So that's why maybe ntl was created, to teach others that this path is useless and only leads to a road without an end.It was created so that it shouts to others a big "Free your mind!" or"Join the groove and let those pricks eat them selves with their sellfish goals" and "Lets have some fun our way".This alternative is much more relaxing and you get to win the game without even playing it.
So now I hope you understand my analogy better ...I know I wrote kind of random but it all tends to project and idea without necessarely having a define shape.

You're quoting matrix? Really =p?

First of all yes our world is made up of atoms and these atoms could be compared to how a computer is made of 0's and 1's, but calling objects made of atoms an illusion or "not real" makes no sense and I'm not gonna go detailed into science, but how exactly are the combination of all these atoms an illusion? Different Compounds, both made up of metallic, non metalic atoms are bonded in different quantitys with different cmpds in such a way to create a concrete object that are infact as far as our human eye can see. It's not a deceptive appearance now is it? Not at all it's simply the appearance of something from "very far back".

Now that that's clear the illusion of useless crap and all the examples are simply there because our society is shaped out in such a way that we care about all these things. I'm sure if you go way back into the first life form (Bacteria) you would realize that evolution and all these processes that happen on earth in order for proteins, carbohydrates and lipids and many other substances to form that we are build up of are simply there, because the universe and everything is built upon progression, which perfectly fits with the idea that the universe is constantly expanding, thus progressing through time. At least that's my little theory, I'm sure you don't believe that reality/life is a game simply because you saw enuf movies such as the matrix to fuck up ur idea of what "real" is. Nobody knows everything but we all make our little theorys, and as I stated before if you start comparing life to a game then your little theory shows that you surely are having some sort of issues.

*now you may argue that progression is the goal of the game, but then ud have to define "game" for me, because that could be said about anything.

Last edited by Conney on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:02 pm

okay, that was too much for my attention span, am gonna read the rest 2omorrow, anyways this is not the place for these typa of things, it belongs to Random Spamming, or subjectlessness, this is an applicaation.
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 pm

i didnt even bother to read anything.
LOL
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Nvm, ill tell you how the world was made.
It was made by the species of sp00ns, that form when you go into space and divide by zero. They then proceed to sit in a very dark place for two weeks, until they are adults. then they take over peoples souls and form massive monument and planets, and sometimes even galaxies. bitch im a sp00n, and my theory is way shorter and simpler, which means i win.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:18 am

I quoted Matrix because in that movie there is a collection of ideas taken from many great phylosophers, physicists and even religions.

The most simple of sentences speak the greatest of truths but since you preffer the longer explination....well here you go...

what I am saying is our perception is unreal.What you see in front of your eyes is just a projection somewhere at the back part of your brain.The receptors that are used to see are very limited and can't see reality as it is.Now imagen the fact that you actually don't see an image but rather just some electrical interpretations from our mind and imagen that what we see as light is actually not, the brain is sealed to light and the illusion of it is created in total darkness.It is never possible the contact with light itself.We watch a colourfull and bright world inside our brain but we are never in direct contact with it.The same situation applies to all our other sences, sound, touch, taste and smell. are all perecieved in the brain as electrical signals, there for our brains through out our lives do not confront the original of the matter existing outside us but rather an electrical copy of it formed inside our brain.It is at this point that we are missled by assuming these copies are instances of real matter outside us.So now we come to a conclusion.Everything we see, hear or touch is matter.The world or the universe is only electrical signals in our brain.For instance we see a bird in the external world, in reality this bird is not in the external world but in our brain.The light particles from the bird reach our eye and there they are converted into electrical signals, the signals are transmited by neurons to the center of vision in the brain.The bird we see is in fact the electric signals in our brain.If you where to cut down the flow of information the image of the bird would suddenly disappear.In the same matter the bird sounds are also in our brain.If a nerve travelling from the ear to the brain was disconnected there would be no sound left.Simply the bird, the shape of which we see and the sound of which we hear is nothing but electrical signals.
Another point is the sence of distance.For example the distance between you and the screen.It is nothing but a feeling of space formed in your brain.Also objects that seem very far away are actually images clustered at one spot in the brain.While you are watching what I am writting( which is very inprobable due to lack of time and patience) you are not inside the room you assume yourself to be in, on the contrary, the room is inside you.You seeing your body makes you think you are inside of it however you must remember that your body too is an image formed inside your brain.So, since we can never actually reach the external world how can we be sure that such a world really exists?I cannot, the only reality we can coap with is the world of the perceptions we live within our mind.We believe in the existence of objects just because we see and touch them and they are reflected to us by our perceptions, however our perceptions are only ideas in the mind thus objects we captivate in our mind are nothing but ideas and these ideas are nowhere but essentially in our mind.Since all these exist only in the mind then it means that we are beguiled by deceptions when we imagen the universe and things to have an existence outside the mind.To imagen matter to have an existence outside the mind is indeed a deception.The perceptions we're observing may well be coming from an artifficial source.For example let us suppose that we can take our brain outside of our body and keep it alive in a glass jar.Let us put a compuer with all kinds of information related to a setting such an image, sound and smell and let us connect this computer to the sensory centers in our brain with electrodes.As our brain percieves these signals it will see and live the setting corelated with these.From this computer we can send to our brain also signals pertaining to our own image.For instance we can send to our brain the electrical corelates to our sences of sight hearing and touch that we percieve while we seat at a desk.In that state our brain would think itself as someone seating in his office.This imaginary world would continue as long as the sstimulations keep coming from the computer.We would never realise that we only consist of a brain.It is indeed very easy for us to be decieved into believeing perceptions without any material corelates to be real.
For you reality is all that can be touched and seen with the eye.In your dreams you can aslo touch and see with the eye but in reality you have neither hand nor eye nor is there anything that can be touched or seen.Taking what you percieve in your dream to be material realities you are simply decieved.For example a person deeply asleep may see himself as a pilot and command a gyant airplane and even spend a great effort to do so.In fact this person hasn't even taken one step away from his bed.He may dream that he is having a chat with his friends, eat and drink with them.It is only when the person awakes from his dream that he realises all where only perceptions.if we are able to live easely in an unreal world during our dreams the same can equaly be true for the world we live in.When we wake up from a dream there is no logical reason for not thinking that we have entered a longer dream that we call "real life".The reason why we consider the dream to be fantasy and the world as real is nothing but a product of our habbits and prejudices.This suggests that we may well be awoken from the life on earth which we think we're living right now just as we are awoken from a dream.

We also have all the right to take spoon's theory in consideration.Through it's shape we can see what Spoon was actually trying to express.If nothing truly has value to make us believe that it is real then every form of existence is possible in this relative field.Another quote from Matrix which is "There is no spoon" actually says that nothing that we have in our imediate sphere of observation is real.That quote makes everything possible, including civilsations of spoons creating this illusion for us so that we can , through out this life time, learn to appreciate the true meaning of spoon's and when we are awoken we hopefully won't mock the spoon's because we have just added in our mindest that spoons are the ultimate form of existance.

Paper too has a point but in NTL forum everything is possible.
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:18 am

Dacul you are simply overacting now Very Happy, going so deep to philosophy or even religion. This is really a long run bro and this topic would have probably more posts, without any conclusion or end, than Spoons favourite spam topic... Ill stay a limited person with limited levels of cognition and Ill wait for "death", whether there is another dream or not..
There is so many ways of explanation and there is always a way to argument or anwer the question, thats why I consider this between you and Conney absolutely useless, not mentioning that conney cant confront with your intelligence at all..
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:21 am

Alright I understand your analogy perfectly clear now, but from a scientific point of view it's hard for me to take this seriously, because if everything we perceive through our eyes are simply electrical signals, then how do you explain history? The idea of all this knowledge of life forms existing in this constantly expanding universe. The philosophy is that for something to be "real" you have to either feel, smell or touch it, but that doesn't apply to everything, now does it? When you are able to investigate and find out what matter and fossils for that matter are made up of, you can date back to billion and billions of years of life form existing before humans. The whole religious stand point of life being a game is perfectly understandable since you could consider "god" the player that controls this "game". But based on your argument you re-established the ideas that the matrix films brought to peoples minds when they first saw it. The idea of our universe being "fake" because all this matters that surrounds us is simply programmed in our brains to believe we're a part of reality. Seems like one big fucking program to me.

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:07 am

Very Happy LOL jesus stop this Very Happy
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:17 am

As Free-AK once said, untill we are 100% sure of everything we can't be sure of anything so I leave it as a question mark untill I sease from existance.I'm done here.
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:54 am

WHATS THIS EPIC MASS OF TEXT AGAIN!!! Dont even dare to think im gonna read this all Very Happy Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:05 am

We all know that my theory is correct, and that I created north america.
BITCH
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2