NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Independent Gametypes?

+3
Dio
Dacul
Ruax
7 posters

Go down

Independent Gametypes? Empty Independent Gametypes?

Post by Ruax Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Anyway I saw somebody's post the other day that said some different gametypes that I didnt know two shits about.
But anyway, Id thought Id just share some of the Independant Gametypes I know.

If you do not know what an Independant gametype is, its basically a gametype made by players on a game. e.g. Manhunt.

Anyway, on with this shit!

Team Swap

Team swap is a game where there are two teams of at least 3. In this gametype, the teams compete in a battle to obtain all 8 players. Lets say us NTL players are playing a game of Team Swap. For example, lets say Dacul (red team) kills Dio (blue team). Dio would then proced to join the Red team, and it would be 5v3. But now lets say Free-ak (blue team) kills Sp00n and hit (red team). Then Sp00n and hit would proced to join the blue team, thus resulting in 3v5. Once it turns into 0v8, whatever team has all 8 players wins.

Elimination

Pretty much everybody should know how this gametype works. Lets say both teams start out with 5 members. If 3 members on one team are eliminated, then it becomes 2v5, and the players eliminated do not come back. The team that procedes to turn the game into 0v(number) wins.

Gauntlet

In this game type, teams proced to be set up depending on the people on 1 team. Default is 1v2 or 1v3, but you can expand it by just multiplying both numbers by 2 each time you want to add on people to each team. In this game type, both teams will have a certain number of people, except they will be put in by eliminations, with no breaks on either teams side. Lets say NTL is doing a 3v1 against Shax. First, me and Shax would start out the match in a 1v1. In the case that Shax kills me, Freak or Cronus would then jump in, and proceed the match. In the case that Cronus or Freak was eliminated, the last person remaining would then jump in immediatly, just like the other person and continue the match. In the case that Shax would eliminate all 3 of us, Shax would win. But if Shax was killed at all in any time during the barrage of 1v1's, then the team of 3 would win.

Last edited by Neb`' on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Independent Gametypes? Empty Re: Independent Gametypes?

Post by Dacul Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:30 am

ok cool, thanks for sharing, it seems like fun XD
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:58 am

Team swap is interesting Very Happy Elimination seems fast or boring cause others dont play and the other gametype I dont get, so you play 1v1 then 2v1(the other 2 guys) then 3v1 ???

Anyway I know 1 more gametype which I played with my czech friends long looong time ago in a galaxy far far away.

The Master

One guy is the MASTER, he picks his guardian, who will protect him.. Now everyone else is trying to kill the master, the one who will kill him becomes the master and everything is repeated, actually its almost similar to the Jedi Master gametype but everyone has a saber, it can be modified in so many ways, f.e. others uses guns, master can use a lil force powers, sabers and no force, etc, depends on players.. Its actually very cool and fun, but the place has to be well chosen, so it could be even more fun, I remeber that we played that on death star and the master was in the throne room..... Very Happy
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:39 am

epicness
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Dio, at the gauntlet type...well...lemme just explain.

Alright, as I said.
Lets say Shax is facing Me, Freak, and Cronus.
Shax would have to 1v1 each of us to win, but there is no breaks in between each fight. Its basically duels, except 1 team has more people to use, and 1 only has 1 or just a couple, and their is no shield breaks, etc.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:04 am

So,
literally he plays 1v1 against a player who has almost 400hp, right?? when the 400hp hybrid moster is defeated, they go 2vs1, when one in the couple dies, another one joins and when, alright, "SHAX" kills next one, it becomes 1v1 right?? then next round is 3v1 and nobody else comes to play, I mean dead player means another guy,... Is that right?
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:11 am

nonono
heres what im saying
if there is three on one team
and 1 on the other
it would go like this:
1v1
1v1
1v1

if shax wins all three 1v1's, then he wins.
but if he dies during any one of the 1v1's, then the team of three wins.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:16 am

Yeah I know what you mean bro,
but with the 2v1 and 3v1 modification it d be more challenging and more fun anyway Smile), we should try it
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:56 am

ye I guess your right.
but we'd have to play the other way for noobs like me Razz
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:02 am

you aint noob lol Very Happy
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 am

HELL YE I AM
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Shax Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Dio wrote:

The Master

This is pretty much a Rip-off from my Classic CTK (Capture the king) Gametype usually played on Helmsdeep. Obviously there are two sides, one full of 'Knights' and the other full of 'Orcs'
So... - Lets say I'm the king and Hit, Spoon, and Spydy are my dashing knights - if by some remote chance i died or was killed, the Orcs would win. The Orcs main priority is to kill the king (Me) - even though killing the knights is not recommended for obvious reasons you can still do and enjoy with pleasure. A time limit is obviously set so the Knights can also win. If the time limit runs out before the king is killed - then the knights win. This GT was played a lot back in the day however, i have long dis-missed this.[/color]

However... More Importantly...

You guys are missing the most obvious gametype.

Hunt the Shax

A game with one simple rule... - Risk it all, or lose it all...
The Objective is simple, hunt the living shit out of Shax and kill him. Can be up to 1 to 5 players and even more if I demand it. For example, if Cuucka, Spoon, Dio, Hit, and Spydy were on one team and myself on the other - they can use any means possible to kill the Shax (Minus Rcon) - I can use any means possible (Minus Rcon) to defend myself and ultimately deliver a unforgiven and rememberable curbstomp to my brave yet foolish opponents. As of now i am accepting challenges! May the Shax Games commence!
Shax
Shax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:47 pm

HOLY SHIT
impossible.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:25 am

Very Happy:D:D:D LOL beautiful
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:44 am

we shud try these gametypes out today Very Happy

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:21 am

hunt the shax sounds fun
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [NTL]Angel tachebana Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:33 am

Sp00nizzle wrote:Anyway I saw somebody's post the other day that said some different gametypes that I didnt know two shits about.
But anyway, Id thought Id just share some of the Independant Gametypes I know.

If you do not know what an Independant gametype is, its basically a gametype made by players on a game. e.g. Manhunt.

Anyway, on with this shit!

Team Swap

Team swap is a game where there are two teams of at least 3. In this gametype, the teams compete in a battle to obtain all 8 players. Lets say us NTL players are playing a game of Team Swap. For example, lets say Dacul (red team) kills Dio (blue team). Dio would then proced to join the Red team, and it would be 5v3. But now lets say Free-ak (blue team) kills Sp00n and hit (red team). Then Sp00n and hit would proced to join the blue team, thus resulting in 3v5. Once it turns into 0v8, whatever team has all 8 players wins. you forgot michea myers

Elimination

Pretty much everybody should know how this gametype works. Lets say both teams start out with 5 members. If 3 members on one team are eliminated, then it becomes 2v5, and the players eliminated do not come back. The team that procedes to turn the game into 0v(number) wins.

Gauntlet

In this game type, teams proced to be set up depending on the people on 1 team. Default is 1v2 or 1v3, but you can expand it by just multiplying both numbers by 2 each time you want to add on people to each team. In this game type, both teams will have a certain number of people, except they will be put in by eliminations, with no breaks on either teams side. Lets say NTL is doing a 3v1 against Shax. First, me and Shax would start out the match in a 1v1. In the case that Shax kills me, Freak or Cronus would then jump in, and proceed the match. In the case that Cronus or Freak was eliminated, the last person remaining would then jump in immediatly, just like the other person and continue the match. In the case that Shax would eliminate all 3 of us, Shax would win. But if Shax was killed at all in any time during the barrage of 1v1's, then the team of 3 would win.
[NTL]Angel tachebana
[NTL]Angel tachebana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:30 am

Survival

Okay, this one is pretty easy to understand. Its like manhunt, but with a twist.
So lets say there are 6 of us in a server.
We would switch the gametype to TFFA to play this. Anyway, 1 person would start out on the red team, and the rest on blue.
Now, just note, that this has to be played on a map that has an appropriate spot for it. And when I say appropriate, I mean a spot like
ffa_bespins's street spot. Anyway, other 5 are in the streets, if you've ever played CoD, you know where this is going. The first round would commence, the red player would then proceed to go to the streets and kill as many blues as possible before he dies. Once he dies, the blues who died would switch to red team and another small gap would commence when the red team can get sheilds, bactas, etc. Then the remaining blues would wait until the second round would commence. Now lets say their is 3 reds, and 3 blues. All three reds would try to kill the remaining blues before they died, and the last blue alive at the end of the rounds wins.
But anyway, here is the appropriate way to play. 3 blues = 1 red.
So if there were 8 of us, and 3 people went blue, one would go red. Then if three more went blue, the last person would go red.

frklmgrmkefkemgf
doesnt sound simple, but it is.
In a nutshell, elimination mh, but in the streets played in ''phases''
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Survival v2

Preffered Map : ffa_bespin
Spot for gameplay : Pad

A bit of changes. This type is pretty much a mix of CtK and Manhunt, but with a twist. Everybody but 1 person goes onto the blue team, and then everybody on the blue team goes to the pad (on ffa_bespin). The blue team has a preparation period, in which they can grab shields, bactas, develop a plan, etc. Once everybody on blue is ready, a person on the blue team says "go." EVERYBODY ON BLUE TEAM MUST STAY ON THE PAD. You DO NOT have to protect a certain person on your team, unlike in CtK where you must protect the "king." The whole objective is to just stay alive using any means necesarry. A team kills automatically puts you on red to help kill blue, a death puts you on blue aswell, and going off the pad puts you on blue. The last remaining person is then the hunter, and the teams just switch positions.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Bear Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:28 pm

rotfl so many gametypes and nobody fucking play them.. we have to change that Wink
Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Shax Wed May 09, 2012 5:17 pm

They were played. Back when NTL had a server.
Shax
Shax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum