NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star

+13
holyhand
iSuxes
sept
Shax
Conney
DarkNess
Notorious
pgg
TG Free-ak
Dio
Dylan
PaperCut
Ruax
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Star - Page 4 Empty Re: Star

Post by barryhit Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:05 am

suxes0id. wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GrOoVy
barryhit
barryhit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:59 am

LOL Very Happy
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:09 pm

automn is coming soon so i am posting a automn song and the song is also french canadian but ntl is about sharing other thing from other country and my post is about that

------> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:01 pm

Good Music Star =)
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Xtreme clan to hell!!!

Last edited by OneStar on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : becouse im fine now and xtreme is not)
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by sept Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:15 am

lool

sept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hectoridis Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:24 am

No, Star. Since I'm getting tired of your endless, cruel rants at people lately, I will repost what you typed earlier on the forum. Dylan was kind enough to save it for me:

"HI EVERYONE I GOT THE SHAME TO SAY THAT I GOT BANNED FROM XTREME SERVER. FIRST I TALKED AND YOU MUST KNOW DYLAN DONT LIKE ME HE TOTALLY THINK IM A CUNT AND ALL INSULT. SO I FIRST TALKED SO HE SAY STFU TO ME 2 TIME AFTER THAT HE MUTE ME...I WAS SO MAD BECOUSE THIS DYLAN JUST WANT ME TO PISS OFF AND GET MAD. WHEN HE FIRST MUTE ME HE WAS LAUGHING AT ME WITH HAPPY. THESE FUCKER WHERE ENJOYING IT HAS GETTING A BONER AND READY TO JIZZ. AND THEY SAY SHIT AT ME LIKE KILL YOURSELF STAR WHEN A CTFER PLAYER RECENTLY KILLED HIS SELF NAMED AS BLAUWAL... R.I.P I LIKED HIM I SEEN HIM IN VAMPIRE SOMETIME. AND HAPPY SAY THAT TO ME WELL I HOPE HE GET CANCER IN THE WORST PLACE AND DYLAN TOO. THESE FAG NEED TO BE RAPED BY BLACK GUY IN PRISON MOSTLY DYLAN.AND THEN I WAS NOT EVEN SPEAKING AND THEY ENJOY TO MAKE ME MAD FUCKING SOCIOPATH OF SHIT YOUR MOM IS A CUNT DYLAN. YOU KNOW WHY BECOUSE SHE MADE YOU LIVE DYLAN AND NONE WAS HERE TO ME IN VAMPIRE WHEN I GOT KICKED FROM XTREME I WAS SO FUCKING MAD AND SAD TO BE HATED BY DYLAN WHO FIRST HATED ME BECOUSE I WAS INSULTING SHAX. NOWADAY HE RUIN THE TIME I PLAY IN JK2 DYLAN WANT TO DESTROY EVERYTHING FROM ME. AND HE WILL NOT GET A REMOURSE BECOUSE DYLAN IS A RUDE FUCK COLD ASSHOLE FUCKER HATERS. I WAS A GOOD PERSON MANY NTL MEMBERS KNOW IT. LIKE DACUL TELLING ME I WAS A GOOD PERSON YEAH I WAS A GOOD PERSON BEFORE PEOPLE FUCKED UP MY MIND. LIKE A GOOD CAT YOU ATTACK THE CAT THE CAT BECOME AGGRESSIVE SO THAT WHAT HAPPEND TO ME. I CAN BE AGGRESSIVE WITH EVERYONE NOW AND CAN BE RUDE AS HELL LIKE MANY HAVE SEEN ME BECOMING SO RUDE IN 2014 THAT I HAVE BECOME CRUEL BECOUSE OF HATERS.NOW DYLAN MUTE ME WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO HATE XTREME? WELL SURE I HATE THEM NOW. THOSE TROLL ARE EVEN WORST THE VAMPIRE I WAS PISS OFF ITS NORMAL AND I WANTED TO NAME ME THE THING I WANTED TO SPEAK. MY RAGE WANTED TO GO OUT I WAS NOT ABLE TO STAY CALM.
AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH LIKE IF HE CUT MY TONGUE FOR I CANT SPEAK. THAT HOW I FUCKING FEEL WHEN HE MUTE ME.

AND HE SAW ME SAYING SHIT WITH MY NAME BECOUSE MY ANGER WAS EXPLOSING INSIDE. AND HE EVEN DARE TO BAN ME AFTER HOW HE PISS ME OFF AND MUTE ME AND SAY SHIT.
THEN I SAY SHIT WITH MY NAME AND HE BAN ME! NOT EVEN KICK FOR I CAN STOP COMMING IN HIS SERVER. BUT NO HE BAN ME DYLAN YOUR THE WORST ADMIN EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE XTREME LEADER REMOVE HIS ADMIN HE DESERVE TO LOST IT

TO BECOME A BAD ADMIN LIKE THAT WOW THE GUINNESS BAD ADMIN EVER IM TIRED DYLAN HURT MY FUCKING FEELING FOR GOOD.
AND I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME LIKE HECTOR. AND HECTOR WHEN YOU REMIND ME I SUCK AT ENGLISH WELL YOU DONT KNOW HOW THAT MAKE ME MAD ENOUGH TO PULL A TRIGGER. I WAS THE MOST CALM AND HAPPY PERSON BEFORE THE BAD PEOPLE IN JK2 FUCK MY LIFE UP LIKE ALL THE VAMPIRE MEMBERS WELL THAT SUCK. EVERYONE KNOW IT LIKE HECTOR BUT LICK DYLAN'S ASS FEEL GREAT YES? I HAVE TO SAY ALL WHO WAS COOL WITH ME WAS DACUL PAPERCUT MOSFET AND ALL THE OTHER NTL MEMBERS AND HECTOR THEY ARE COOL BUT HECTOR IS AN ASSHOLE SOMETIME BECOUSE YOU LAUGHED ABOUT MY ENGLISH I MIGHT GO WRONG AND WHERE YOU WHERE WHEN I FUCKING NEEDED YOU IN THIS WORLD SO FUCKED UP. FUCKING MISERABLE MEMBERS OF XTREME WHY BECOUSE YOU JOINED A FAG OR HE JOINED YOU AND MAKE YOU LOOK A SHITTY CLAN. IM SO GONE NOW HOW DO YOU FEEL? AND WHERE I AM?"

Ok, so first off I will not deny I criticized your English. But I already specified that I had gotten angry over you saying I was involved sexually with Dylan. And judging by how you have been behaving on JK2 lately (insulting players in very cruel ways), I am not surprised you are banned from Xtreme. I hope you rethink your actions now & better your ways.

Hectoridis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:57 pm

Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:10 pm

i luv u hektor
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Last edited by OneStar on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nothing)
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:28 am

Lost faith in humanity once again...

No more cancer or gas chamber death wishes.. please ..

rip blauwal - but suicide is never an option :/

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:11 am

uuuu PICTURES FROM SPAAACE WTIH VIOLIIIIN !!

who is blauwal btw?

Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:48 pm

Dacul wrote:

uuuu PICTURES FROM SPAAACE WTIH VIOLIIIIN !!

who is blauwal btw?

fos blauwal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Hectoridis Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:26 am

Rest peacefully, Patrick Kähne ( {FoS} Blauwal ) Sad

Hectoridis

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Sat May 09, 2015 10:16 am

today may 9 2015 i have go to ntl groove never dies server as hit and player and some other have notice that i was back for today only becouse i used the PC of my mom it was funny to see some of you but i didnt see dacul and hector next time i guess hope to be back soon and have fun in mustafar Very Happy
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Wed May 27, 2015 4:50 am

ok I will reinstall jk2 just for you , today 27 may lol
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hectoridis Wed May 27, 2015 5:57 am

So the grandmaster of groove returns...

Hectoridis

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:38 pm

im sry if i was rude Crying or Very sad
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:25 am

Star , I wish you all the best , if you did something , you put a smile on our face and that is something that remains in history ! Very Happy
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:06 pm

oooh dacul... my master i feel better after reading you i will be ok i already leave my home now i feel like richard in the movies the beach with leonardo dicaprio when he leave to something more viceral something more real the inconito the anonymous in another city more bigger from where i was at night i some time walk in that city with big building it feel like a cyberpunk city where i am listening to straja one of my best song you created from your vo0sto0 channel from youtube and i feel the city that way and enlightened more like i never feels before i am screaming your name in my dream where i see hector also waking me up saying to me you have enter the real life now its time for you to realise the world your living in now i feel a bit lonely but ive always feel that way but something has changed in my life since we are in 2016... i also listen to many of your song in my mp3 yesterday i have put your speech the groove on a PC into a Library to send it on my mp3 i go in that Library to be able to speak to my ntl brothers and sisters i also wish you all the best i will go soon outside to walk on the city where i belong now cya Wink
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:28 am

ATTENTION ATTENTION: shax is now using a new hack which you cant attack him or kill him i tried so many time to make him lost health or shield with my yellow combo, my yellow combo will hit you for sure in any fight i do i always hit my challenger how ever he is powerful it doesnt make anysense i would have already hit him, couse i got a very fast yellow and everyone knows it, i seen it i hit him more then 1 time and then again not even 1 damage on shax hmmm? i just called this godmode, loser cmon go play jk3 where the loser stand you hippie
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4