NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

+19
Teddy Bear
Sadow
Shini
Danjiewki
Notorious
MageAKAnorM
dr.phibe
Grandalf
Dio
barryhit
Shax
TG Free-ak
Hectoridis
Moonlight
INOK
cloud1
Conney
Ruax
Dacul
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Dio Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:41 am

lol
nice dude ! Very Happy jk2 background Very Happy...
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:00 am

niiice, you're in the forum grandalf...btw your skype doesn't work

Spoon your novel is very well done and I enjoyed reading it, all those memories Smile

lol Paper has risen from the dead a day ago...I saw him with 400 ping on vamp and free-ak comes on sometimes.Lol JotnR, yeah do you remember NTL Alex J1 (romanian dude)? He was inspired by me and created JotnR in the force servers and made fuckin 3 servers at 14 yo wtf.

Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 am

Im registered there on their forums:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Dude. They are assholes now, I have no clue why you guys would fucking talk to them. They all just talk trash and then they run away once they get their ass wooped. They wont even accept CoZ's CW rofl. And last but not least, they just fake players better than them to look "cool", its fuckin ridiculous.

However whoever the fuck put up the challenge from CoZ was fucking ridiculous, there was no need for what he fucking said, even I could have been nicer than him when challenging a clan to a CW. It pretty much makes me ashamed to be in CoZ the way the dude fucking talked.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:01 pm

1 other thing I dont understand about them is how much they lie. Like seriously WTF.

They said that they were about to beatG In a CTF match 6-6 and he was about to capture the last flag but then the G guys disco'd. Seriously WTF. Its in their dreams to beat G at NF I bet.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:03 pm

rofl Very Happy:D:D:D:D
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:59 pm

We got some Haxors in NTL too, so dont make a picture of a clan becouse of 2-3 players.
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:08 pm

The Dark Side...
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:21 am

LOL.... have you just talked about me ?? FUCK YOU !! Very Happy
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:42 am

HAHAHAHA Very Happy im such a fag Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:44 am

uh....who said anything about haxors
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Hey!! Very Happy i am {NTL}Star{O1} i will try to tell my story of jk2. i started playing jk2 in 2005 in which month i dont know but i first time played the single game then played in multiplayer where i find real people playing and it was very funny, becouse i started playing for the first time in a server called saberology who died 3 years ago i think. but it was created since 2002 or maybe 2003 but very old server and i was called aerith some of you may know me but maybe not... and a guy strange called KING OF LAMERS was always watching me in every server i joined in TnF or in saberology the most. i dont know why but he have feel to make my worst day in jk2 my hard time. when i was only a dfa noob and he was very wierd couse he was a dfa runner with no skills like me in that time i was only can dfa. and he lamed me and say always bad thing to me after killing me that KING OF LAMERS is nowaday called CRAZY WOLF.
and i can say it he made me very rage in 2005 at the first start i opened my eyes in jk2 he made me live the hell i was cant revange my self but one day. i meet 2 argentino guy who where in the clan called [LAG] one was called [LAG]Nahuel and the other was in [LAG] but he was only called Jedi alcolito. and they some me yellow trick for the first time maybe say hellboy as my true master but hellboy was not in jk2 in 2005 i think and im pretty sure he was not in jk2 in 2005 but well these argentino guy learn me to beat KING OF LAMERS one day i killed him and he was very surprised by my yellow combo i was fast in yellow for a first time. and another time i joined TnF server for meet some people. i did meet BhU ronin and BhU Nadine and BhU ruki who is in ntl nowaday but inactive and he was having a guy called TnF tyler who maked me live bad day too and today i dont know where he is. i have douting it was Vampire - tyler (Shax) but he told me it was not him... when people told me he was the TnF tyler then a long time have past for me to fight a girl in saberology called queen mango aka queen lemonita she was very a bad lamers she tryed a day to beind friend with me. and then killed me and say bad thing. she was a true trahitor i never meet in jk2 and she was helped by a guy called khan who was a hunter to me he was very fast he remind me shax then i created my first clan was called APU = Angel Paradise United. like some of you know it like conney did join my clan APU and just after he join it i end APU... becouse of maybe of something i will never say but APU was a very good clan i had alert in who is nowaday called norm that remember me just before i created APU i was in HSB a clan created by pampers who was a friend of alert and NTL hector who was in HSB before he was in HSB with me before i created APU. we where me pampers hector and alert in HSB then we all know it i had quit HSB. for made my first clan APU then after i made it all know it APU died. but much people have know that APU clan was very alot of members we where like 50 members and like i say it died then i created my second clan called MEDIC. in MEDIC i was called health becouse in APU i was called aerith then i meet a guy called soulboy he helped me to recruting people for MEDIC. and it was a good clan becouse it was the clan that was alive when queen mango aka queen lemonita have quit jk2 forever becouse at today it been much years i never saw her... then i end up MEDIC couse i was having problem with soulboy... and in 2007 i think i joined immortal and played with catalin who is now a vampire members and played ith the brother of catalin frozenheart and his friend predator and alert joined immortal when i was in for again we where in the same team. after that i played alot with that KING OF LAMERS again he was joining for me and waiting for me. he was like and he did called himself (a strange enemy friendship) and he was talking to me in a good way but he wanted to rape me... and he as now saying i want to be your friend then i just say (after all you did to me...) and i have pardon him. and a day far away from peace i had in 2008 then in 2009 i was watching master monk who is a old player like me who played in jk2 in saberology server in these jk2 golden days. and in december 2010 monk maked me very sad and angry at him he called me bad name and he was saying that only becouse i have talk to him... and he owned me 17-0 and i was very humiliated and he didnt care then he leave me that day was a unforgettable day... then in end of december 2010 i got the mother of all wars a war betwin me and KING OF LAMERS but in that time he was called CRAZY WOLF.

i can told everyone its not for nothing we called that war betwin me and him the mother of all wars becouse it was a war who stayed 5 month since august 2010 at december 2010 that why in december we finaly finished the war after 5 month but it continued its why i say it started on december. but it started before that... then in that december 2010 at a full moon a mad player who have came for first time he was called CRAZY COWBOY he have scared the shit out of CRAZY WOLF. becouse he came at a full moon on a december night and then CRAZY COWBOY by his madness maked peace... when he wanted the hell to him CRAZY WOLF finally say im sry Star when i was only Star in 2010 and i was not in NTL and not even in fw but i have meet papercut and dacul in that years of 2010 i was ^^Star^^ and then in january 2011 i have meets hojo and revan who was very 2 cool guy but then in february 2011. hojo and revan mostly revan made me meets a girl called redfirebird she wanted to make a clan that i first know then i didnt know she wanted to make that clan called (FIRE WARRIORS) for destroy NTL... when i have know this i had a bad feeling to pap and dac. becouse i was thinking they would not like me anymore and i find out that redfirebird was very angry at papercut becouse apparently he killed her 80 time? but she was mad to make a clan to destroy NTL. then i was crazy in february at all that stuff that february 2011 was a insane time for me becouse redfirebird drived me crazy to make me order and make me rules. and say me all what to do and i had know in NTL papercut and dacul was not like her so possesive... then i have quit jk2 the 21 march 2011 after redfirebird have quit the 21 february 2011 i have quit for 5 month and beind back the first august 2011 for ask papercut to join NTL. and papercut say yes and dacul was happy to have me in the clan and now i have meet many new NTL member in that time i joined like helltaker and gor who leave NTL after a month i have join :/ but helltaker is in NTL nowaday for sure. and then in november of 2011 we played in the south park map with all NTL and nowaday i have you guy in NTL server for more fun map and manhunt and i have very much to say but that all i wanted to talk in here cya. <3 By Star Very Happy
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:56 am

Wow, that is bigger then any introduction.GROOVY, I am glad you are with us Star and I hope we wil lcontinue to have fun toggether.
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dr.phibe Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 am

i was [LAG] Frogle.
dr.phibe
dr.phibe

https://www.youtube.com/cuuckajk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:55 am

DUDE !!! HOLY SHIT !!!
I feel so sad for you after reading it, what about your real life man ??? Sad(((

People who kill us and say bad thing, fuck those pricks!!!
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:44 pm

1.4k words nice =o, my intro was only 900 words :<, you surely are the superior quantity writer.

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by MageAKAnorM Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:50 pm

HELLO ! Well my jk2 history start with conney , Pampers , Aerith , Frozenhearth , Predator and Catalin he was (Ghostfreak). As Star said HSB was my first clan and i was soo fucking addicted to this game that i cant stop till now Very Happy After HSB i join Apu and after that in MEDIC for a while !! and then i found the Duel gametype i was playing with lukas (bolverk) bolek omph archon Angelo Tokagerro and alot more ! since conney applyed for Asylum i tryed tho ! ! i get in as trial but after a short time i got kicked becasue of childish behavior then i met Lykan and he take me in Virtua where i stayed for a long time i was Co-Leader of it at the end !! but Virtua Died.... Then as many players start ctf i started it tho i was rly bad at the start but then i found some players from Dts like Dris and alot more soo they take me in Dts and i got a little trainings. After a while Dts died and i stayed without a clan for a longer time after 4-5 months i tryed to join in fos after a long wait they open FA (FoS underclan) soo my apply was redricted to it and After a longer wait FA died can u belive this ? Very Happy lol whatever ! Then i met Messi and hes was such a PRO ! soo i started to play with talking in TS3 after awhile i get a little better at CTF soo i tryed to join in Messi clan SC/Tod but with no luck i got rejected !! Then i started to play seriously after half a year i found NF ! i joined and i found rly good comunity with (GreanBean Soccx Deadmouse Bender Neo aka Deadman and a few more . After a while of fw's and fun in jk2 comunity nf start to die we tryed to do evrything to keep it alive but evryone stated to left etc . And then i started to ffa a bit warming for ctf i met my old friends in game like shax bluemuchacho Xylene ... and i chose to join in Vampire comunity then i got accepted as Ghoul !! i stayed for a while till some shity things happend and i got the Idea to Reborn NF i found a few members we start to grow started to FW vs GOTA and thats all !!

P.S. After 2-3 years wait for MORE!!
by: MR.MAGETRON .... sry for my bad english!!!

MageAKAnorM

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:48 pm

I feel since i'm slowly fading away from this game ill tell my story as well. Around 2006 i started playing Jedi Academy and it was epic, the single player was epic and so was mp but most of all the game type Siege was kick ass. I dominated on that game, i was always meeting haxors tho but life was good so i felt good in those days mainly. And then my game broke. Worst part was i didnt realize i could torrent it back in those days so i basically took a break from 07-08. Until i went to some garage sale and i found Jedi Outcast so i bought it and was amazed. Never finished single player but the multiplayer was amazing(played with bots back then). Until i noticed i could play with real people so i joined and i went to this server called ownage city. I was killed instantly by some camper waiting to doom me so i told myself id never be doomed again. That promise didnt last too long so i discoed in hopes for a gun server somewhere, unfortunately i couldnt find one so i stopped playing. Then in hopes of still looking for a gun server i stumble upon a random server called Vamp Castle. I saw some people on it called master monk, and someothers like hellfire or hellboy or something like that. So i just started dfaing every where hoping to be a boss and then i met some skinless kyle pada who wanted to teach me. He taught me how to add colors to me name, how to yellow, and to do a bs. He then told me he wanted me to join his clan are RVB or something like that so i started going around calling my self RVB Notorious. I went back one night to see NTL papercut and NTL Zagan for the first time. They tell me why am i wearing RVBs clan tag theyve been dead for years. So i was pissed and asked Zagan if i could join there he said sure and ofc i practiced learned the ropes and stuff and i took long breaks to see new ntl come and old ntl leave
but the ones that prob stayed whole time where hector,papercut, and dacul.
Notorious
Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:57 pm

I started to play when the game came out. I had a original demo, but we had no internet connection then, so i played with it SP. Then i got the cracked version, it was cool, still played SP, and sometimes on lan with friends. I was awesome cuz i was the only one who figured out , how to DFA . Lol.. Again. no internet connection.. Later is tarted to play again in 2007 or so. I had internet connection then, but since i am an autodidact english learner i couldnt speak english, so i was not so active talking and learning stuff. Still DFA spam. Saberology. I met 512, he teached me some jumps, i didnt understand it. i was so noob and stupid. Then i was playing JKA Siege gametype. then i was starting in 2011 again, i spammed DFA and shit, was jumping with W forward, was wondering how can someone jump with 46 and i am jumping with 18 only XD. Then i met Papercut, Gor, Cloud, and Cronus on snipers. Paper asked me to join NTL, i told him, i hate clans, so i wont join any clan. I was spamming DFA on Vampire castle. Then i met Dacul, he told me to join. I still didnt join. Very Happy .. My first teachers were Bence and 512, they beated the crap out of me, but they were giving me hints what to do, how to do. After this all i entered the game a day and saw like 7 padawans Kyles killing eachother like theres no tomorrow, was asking WTF is going on? And some annoyed people told me only: NTL. I said ok, thats Groovy. I join this clan Very Happy

My name was before DrowSpiderking, then a day i dreamed about my new nickname i woke up and wrote it up: Free-ak .. like Freedom fighting freak Very Happy

Yes i am the man who came up in JK2 with the GroovyFight and Groovy stuff. This shit got popular somehow , but the credit goes to Evil Dead-s ash: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and some Musicians who allways talked about the Groove, like Victor Wooten

After i joined NTL i started to learn shit. I was so bad, even more bad than now. Still DFA spam. Then i met HellBoy( Xtreme Dylan now) we made some Groovy Demo-s and he teached me some Yellow. I met Shax, he told me sometimes to run so i did, i loved the feeling that i run for my life, hes taking hunting seriously Very Happy . In NTL we were learning some CTF with Gor and Cloud and the others, they got somehow better in it than me, i wasnt playing that much to get good. To be honest, im shit Very Happy DFA spaming in CTF rofl. We were Skyping and groovin a lot with Dacul and all the others, nice times, T2-s Rush, Ctf times, hard trainings, i hope we will continue now when we have a server made by Hit, so we can join the awesome era of JK2.

There was happening a lot of awesome stuff, but since there was soo many names and stuff, i wont tell all of it Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am

very nice additions, this thread could soon become the Bible of jk2
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:55 am

Lol JK2 background/history Very Happy sounds nice.... I sweared I would post something like that too, now im travelling and kinda bored, so here you go Very Happy

I told you how I started to play multiplayer last time, so Ill continue there...
I dont remember what age I was, something like 7 years ago, I started and fucked around Saberology where I met some czech players who taught me dfa Very Happy then I was a badass killer on Saberology spamming DFA lol Very Happy... I was hanging out on servers with my czech mates doing some fun like CTK (the different one, not shaxs one, all rights on this gametype goes to Shax !! << very important), then I met the best czech jk2 players who taught me how to jump, dbs and stuff... I was about to join some great czech clan but suddenly people went inactive cause of school and shit, and great czech clans mostly died.... then I ctfed a lot, namehided, went to VX1 with my friend but people there went inactive too after few weeks lol, Ive never been interested in clans, I always joined cause my friends wanted me to join LOL... I was known as Aver, cause that was my old nick from different game, but as I said I didnt use the name, just introduced myself as Aver, so only people who knew me acctually knew the nick... Then my irl friend toky bagged me to join some brand new clan Ub (United brothers) which he was in, told me that its full of cool and active people (some players I remember: Ewok, Cherry,Onex,Devzla,Snibbles, Puegyl) so I joined... And indeed he was right, people there were just like brothers.. Everyone in the clan was active and we played a lot of fws and that was the momment when I started to like all the "clan" things...You know that I like sport, especially cause of fun and teamwork , Ub was exactly like that, "fun and teamwork", so the thing I like the most. we werent the best in the game, we were people with regular skills, but we had something unique in ourselves, we were all about friendship, brotherhood and teamwork and that was why we were able to defeat much better clans than Ub was..... We made up an aboslutely great duo bc-cap with Ewok and I really enjoyed playing all the fws.. Then there was that tournament announced by CoS members...Before the first match CoS guys specing were like Ub shit, 7-0 for other team etc. then we destroyed the opponent with our groovyness and synergy, the biggest surprise for everyone, after the match those specing guys were like Ub the best, will win the tourney LOL Very Happy.. Yes thats right the path of the groove is the best.... We played only 1 match in our group cause CoS guys went inactive and nobody managed the tournament. After that I dont remember what happened but the clan broke up.. I followed Ewok when he ressurected DBD, but 2 weeks after that I quitted jk2 cause of my life......... it was also the momment when NTs mode came up, yes its coincidental, Ive never haxd Very Happy, hax destroy fun.... After that I returned to the game every summer and played it for few weeks, mostly trolling on ffa Very Happy using various names.. Finally, last summer, when I met you guys, you became the next target of my evil trolling, another clan full of dumb noobs, but when I joined I was like: wait a second.. You werent dumb, you were special in some way and then I got to know you better and didnt even quit jk2 after few weeks like always, I found groovy friends and peace in this clan, I found the light in jk2 sink again.... I hope we will meet irl someday. Smile
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty .

Post by Danjiewki Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Introduce myself? Well, I have a lot to say, so stick around. I was born in chicago. My family and I were very poor, we lived in a very shady neighborhood. My mother died when I was 6 years old, so my alcoholic father and myself were alone in the world from that point on. Seems like every week we heard about a robbery or a murder. We tried to stay out of trouble, but it was difficult. When I went to school I had to deal with bullies, seemingly everyday of my life there was someone picking on me. "How's that ugly face, n****r?" they would say to me... all because of my race (Black) I was constantly picked on by all the white kids at school. They told me that I was terrible at everything and I believed them, they often ganged up on me and beat me to a pulp. There was nothing I could do... I had no friends and there was always many more of them than there were of me. The cowards always attacked in groups, they never had the guts to fight me themselves. After a while... I couldn't take anymore. I just wanted to prove myself to everyone and stand up for myself to show all the kids that they were wrong about me... but things got worse as time went on. At times I felt like no one was on my side and I was all alone in the world and that no one was looking out for me. In my teenage years I thought about suicide a lot. After a series of traumatizing events that occurred at school one day I thought that it was time to end my life of misery, so I attempted to OD on pain killers. I blacked out and later woke up in the hospital. It was at this moment that I realized that I didn't want to die.... at this moment I realized my true ambition... that what those kids about me didn't define who I WAS. I was going to prove them all wrong, I was going to succeed. After that experience, my entire worldview changed. I stopped feeling sorry for myself and started working hard to get somewhere in life. From this point onwards I worked very hard at school. I spent all of my free time slaving over my school work to get a good career. I was hoping that everything was going to work out for me. By age 16 I had my first girlfriend... our relationship didn't end well, of course, but this experience really gave me a boost in confidence. I felt like for once there was someone who cared about me besides my mother all those years ago, which was very comforting. I graduated high school with honours and moved away from chicago to pursue an academic degree at the university of Utah. My work at the university was very difficult, but I enjoyed it. After six years I graduated with a masters degree, and shorty after fell in love with a beautiful woman who later became my wife. Currently I'm fourty-one and raising a family, I play some games in my spare time (like jedi knight 2, obviously, huge star wars fan here) Looking back, I now see that those children were just being mean to me because of my race and not who I really was inside, and that I am a stronger person because of what I've gone through to get where I am today.

As for my JK2 experience? Well, I've been involved in a lot of communities, particularly capture the flag servers. I'm an active member on conspiracy of sorrow forums and vampire forums... 'nuff said. Really in my opinion the jedi knight 2 community has always been a crappy community filled with immature kids. This is typical of most internet communities these days... most kids show absolutely NO respect for anyone else online. And its not just kids, I know. Many adults (grown men) call each other names over the internet when debating a particular issue... how completely ludicrous. Don't they realize that they will never change each other's minds? Don't they realize that everything they say on the internet will never change anyone's mind? People become entrenched in their views and never want to accept new ones... this is called close mindedness. From the moment we are born values and viewpoints are constantly being cast upon us, and we hold these values and views close to our hearts because they represent a part of who WE are. This is why I believe that it is very difficult to get someone to change their mind about something, because if you are trying to change their mind you are trying to change a part of who THEY are on the inside. Most of the time you'll never get anywhere in arguments, people simply won't want to admit that you're right even if its clear that you are (or it should be). Ideological arguments are completely futile in most cases, they only serve to deteriorate friendships and cause anger and spite between two parties, which is why I try my best to avoid them.

The internet itself has served to disconnect many teens from the real world. Just look at south korea, they consider gaming an addiction and broadcast starcraft games on television. In korea, starcraft is a national sport and children waste hundreds of dollars on free to play mmorpgs such as maplestory or lost saga and waste thousands of hours on them. In my days, we didn't spend our time on this complete and utter garbage. Why can't kids today see that online games are a complete and total WASTE of time and money? Time and money that could be spent on much much more important things. This is the reason that I am so skeptical towards the whole idea of online communities in general. They only serve to make SOMEONE profit. In this case, its lucas arts. Why are we kissing a companies ass? Why are we supporting their games that only serve to delay human development and cause social issues for children across the globe? Why are we worshiping video game companies when their work only deteriorates our society? Children who play videogames all day are totally wasting their time. Videogames are a complete waste of life, I do not support them or the makers of them anymore, which is why I have ceased to purchase videogames since 2004. It's mmos that I really have a problem with, because they cause the largest waste of time, since they have invested interest in lengthening the gaming experience to hundreds if not thousands of hours to reap maximum profits. Do these greedy companies like Nexon or AeriaGames think twice about the lives that they destroy with these abominations? You bet they don't, in fact, they think of ways to lure the player in and make them pay MORE and spend MORE of their time on this garbage. Many people admit later that they regret all the time that they spent on online games and wish that they had put it to a better cause... I myself am one of those people. I try to avoid getting sucked into a gaming experience, and whenever I do I feel like I have been backstabbed by the videogame industry. I feel as if the videogame industry stole those 10, 20, 30 or 100 hours from me. So that's basically why I am skeptical towards the whole idea of an online community dedicated to a videogame. Why are we paying any attention to this garbage that only wastes our valuable time, effort, and money that could be put to SO many more useful things? Why don't we all be productive and put down the controller for a few days and see how much better we feel about ourselves? Just my two cents.

So the question remains.... why am I posting here if I don't like the video game experience in general? Well, the answer to that question is complicated. For one, I have made many friends over the years. Users like conney, xylene, and eagle have really made my internet experience enjoyable, so I have remained active in this community for a while just because of the people. I am the type of person who really values friendships. Really, why shouldn't I treat online friends the same as friends in real life? At the end of the day there is someone behind the monitor reading the messages, thinking, and responding. Just because our conversations don't exist outside of the internet doesn't mean that we aren't communicating. I view friends over the internet as "pen pals"; interesting people that you may not have had the chance to get to know if it wasn't for the internet. So why not entertain the notion that I can make and maintain online friendships? I really have nothing to lose, I'm always looking to meet new people, no matter if they're at work or on the computer, it doesn't matter to me. This is something that, going back to my previous statements, people don't realize. There ARE people on the other sides of monitors and they are affected by what you say to them. Being as mean as possible to someone on the internet may make you feel better about yourself but at the end of the day there is a large possibility that someone's feelings are going to get hurt by your insensitivity. Do you really want that on your conscience? I live by this philosophy most of the time "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all." Sure there are exceptions to this, sometimes you will have to voice your opinion for the good of yourself and others, but you should never mindlessly insult someone because you feel like taking out all your dissatisfaction with your own life on someone else. Really... that is just selfish behavior that no one should subject others to. People on the internet do have feelings, shocker, I know. Not everyone has a think shell, and some can be very effected by what you say to them. "So what," you may say, "it will let them build a harder shell". People with 'tough shells' can become emotionally unresponsive and mean as well. Having a thick skin and 'manning up' won't always have a positive effect on a person's psyche. If you have to become borderline sociopath to survive the hostility of society... where have we come as a community? The internet has opened the door for unbridled hostility in every direction, towards everyone. From personal observation I often find that those who have been exposed to the internet for too long have become cynical, harsh, and argumentative. I don't believe the internet is a good thing inherently, sure we can share information, and that's great for expanding ones horizons, but the fundamental idea of anonymous contact is disastrous. Imagine some of these conversations in real life? How terrible would that be? Most of the people that I see everyday are very polite, but it wouldn't shock me if I heard that those same people went home and attacked the views of others over the internet. This is basically why I think one shouldn't spend so much time on the internet, and by extension, communities like this one, if they are intent on keeping a positive outlook on life.

Last edited by Danjiewki on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Danjiewki

Back to top Go down

Post by Shini Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:20 am

Wow. Reading all these biographies got me all motivated so I shall also write one of my own!

I was caught in the world of jk2 back when I was in elementary school. A friend of mine copied his disc for me which unfortunately cracked a little when I was taking it home, so ever since then I have been playing with this nearly broken cd.

I started playing single player story but never really finished it, since after a couple of months of playing I found the multiplayer option from the main menu.. Thats when it all started Very Happy
Within the first weeks I found this super popular unity~ server in the duel section, and came acquaintances and friends with unity players, especially nat. The leader, Unity~Nat asked whether I would like to start as a trainee in unity clan, and therefore I acquaired my 1st clan tag, Unity-t~.

I was a trainee for ages. I didn't really care about it though, it was a pleasure to play with them and it was no walk in the park to catch up their level from a total beginner. I was taught dueling by many unity members, but I think it was thanks to Angelo I reached the "peak" of my dueling skills. We also played some ctf but my skills there was nowhere close to my dueling. After a while I became a good dueler even among unity but not the best. Nowhere near the best.

It was fun times in unity. We had funwars and clanwars every once in a while. After several years the ground members of unity were "too old" for the game, since they had a lot of stress from work and playing games didnt fit their way of life any longer. Nat was rarely in game since she was always busy with her work, and had a lot of business trips. Unity became inactive, but what made unity completely vanish from the game was when our homepage was hacked. There was no longer a way to stay in touch with the members other than seeing in game.

After unity died I too became inactive and at some point even deleted the game.

When I reached junior high I became a huge fan of an anime called bleach.. I wanted to play a game that has a cool way of fighting that would somehow relate to bleach, and thats when I remembered jk2. I reinstalled the game and made a comeback to the duel servers. Some of my old acquaintances were still active and it was nice to see that dueling was still quite popular: there was always at least one or two duel server with players. The players who played duel were usually the same bunch and random people from other gametypes had no chance in those servers. The two big, perhaps only duel clans back then were GotA~ and [Asylum~].
I think I first joined asylum~ since some of my old friends were members. I remember at least Tetris, who had joined unity about a year after me was in asylum.

Asylum too slowly turned more and more inactive, and I was pretty much forced to join GotA~ in order to be around active players. Every once in a while i liked to go play in free for all servers, but the ffa players weren't much of a challenge since I only took duels in pad. This is why I am so handicapped in all the other gametypes. I have never done else but dueled. These days I was among the top active duelers. In any duel server I joined, I would always place within the top3. However I once again started to find jk2 boring and ended up unistalling the game.

I entered and graduated high school, and without really thinking it trough it seemed obvious that jk2 was a thing in the past. During the last 4 years I had changed a lot as a person, and from that geek-ish boy (although I did sports and played volleyball in the propably top team in this part of Finland) I was in elementary-junior high I had decided to take sports as my main priority. I trained about 20 hours a week, and won an amateur championship in submission wrestling and gold in men volleyball 2nd division. In early 2011 I even took a job as a gym trainee/ worker and am still working there. After graduating december 2011 I was extremely bored since my friends were doing their compulsory service in Finnish Defence Forces, and I would start mine in the next july. I had little working hours and 0 motivation. Thats when I ended up playing jk2 again, to make the time run faster.

After playing a short while it had become clear that NTL and Vampire are the 2 remaining big clans in ffa, and since dueling had become extinct I would play on either of their servers and do pad duels. I considered NTL players more friendly and social, and preferred their server since every once in a while we would do some fun and not just ffa (manhunt and new maps).

Becoming friends with NTL i was suggested to apply, and here I am. And this is my story of jk2 Very Happy

Oh, and my com was broken 2008-2011 summer and didnt really bother to fix it. Not using computer and not playing jk2 for 3-4 years has propably had an effect on my skills Razz.

I will most likely soon turn inactive again. I cant afford to spend my time on games now, so when I get a grip I will most likely disappear from the game again. Perhaps I will be back for a short while after another 3 years, who knows Very Happy

Shini

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:22 am

Wow, these last 2 introductions where really a pleasure to read.I don't know if the first one is a real person but it's a very well written story teaching people morals.Welcome to our forum and I hope you post interesting things.
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:39 pm

These were all great reads, please lets see more!
cloud1
cloud1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum