NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

+19
Teddy Bear
Sadow
Shini
Danjiewki
Notorious
MageAKAnorM
dr.phibe
Grandalf
Dio
barryhit
Shax
TG Free-ak
Hectoridis
Moonlight
INOK
cloud1
Conney
Ruax
Dacul
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Dacul Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:52 am

yes thiese posts can make a very nice JK2 history book Cloud Smile
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:57 am

Have nothin to do right now,so I decided to write smth. Why here? dunno, big audience here maybe?

Well,must say,that I pleasantly surprised about skills some of you guys.You improved alot in ffa/duels. Especially i want to write about some players.

Gor.
I know that he is not NTL guy anymore,but he 1,which skills i noticed. He is becoming stronger and stronger, and not only in ffa and duels, and also in CTF. Respect to him.

Honeybadger.
He also improving too. But he's ping is hes hinder. If he want, i can help him with this problem.

Nize.
I think he wont care about what im writing about him, but he is rly strong now.I think that he must start to test himself in ctf.

Ruki.
As i know you an old player. You have powerfull friends(saw how u was speaking with ultra 0.o). Try to ask for help - maybe he can train in ctf? Just a little advice - your choice ofcourse.

Dacul.
Didnt took you as a serious as i must took. You a good guy, i can see ur power growning.But slow, and very slow. Try harder,and you will rule .

Free Ak.
Pretty nice guy.Always smiling when see him.I also observe hes achievements.

Vampire johny.
As I expected you've got power.Its not ur limit, keep it up man.
And fix your lagspikes pls. Rly tired to hear from you ''lag''

hit.
Nice person. He know what to do. Dunno what to say, but he is really helping ntl clan - server is very necessary for this clan.

Now some other words:

In my own experience i must say - all of us early or lately understand - that only ffa on vampire is not enough - i recommend to start ctf, when u feel that u have enough power for that.Its very hard to begin,but all ''really strong guys'' is here - in ctf.And you will improving faster,believe me.

I expected more progress from dylan. Wuzzup hellboy? I really dont understand,why you still can loose to shax. You playing this game alot. i playing on vampire server one time in 1-2 week(prefer ctf now),but also see you playing.
Dont take it sireously. Just i think you must try harder and you will win.

Also i think that you forgot about the true essence of NTL clan =( I mean i didnt saw how you TRAIN noobs.You have server you can use it not only for mh play, also you can make trainings on it. Write day and time of trains - i think it will be very usefull for some of you.

And in the end i must say,that i just only posted my own opinion about some of you. I'm not saying that I'm so pro player to give all the praise and advice (although that is what I just actually did), but ive got big experience, and I can share with you.

Well if someone wants to play ctf i recommend to start BC.

BC - base cleaner. You need to post mines on our flag pad(mines are reborning every 40sec) and protect our cappers.
Cappers also have bind like that : "Middle/open middle''. If u see this come to middle and try to hold it open for capper. When he is rushed you must kill enemy returners.He will run around our base,and u just need to kill enemy returners and dont let them stand on our pad ( pad - place where our flag is)
Why i recommend to start bc? Simple you dont need to run so always - just ffa on your base.Also you will see how our cappers moving - try to remember it, 70% of cappers have the same moves.IMPORTANT: team can have only 1 bc, so if u see that some1 other BC ask him to gone - if he continue to be bc - just go ret or cap.IMPORTANT#2: You can be BC only if you playing 5v5.

When you become good bc, you know returners/cappers moves you can try to be cap/ret/helper. I started with cap, becuz i could run fast.But all recommend to start helper.
What helper must do: helper - is universal class. You must: stealing enemy's mines and shield, blowing enemy's mines, posting in dangerous situations (if enemy's bc killed our second capper).And help our returners.

If you started to be ret -
1) Dont try to dbs. You will block your teammates,and others will call you dbs wannabe.

2)Try not to block other returners. I recommend to start with a passive ret - You need to camp enemy's capper.Just do dfa on their way( active returners must say ways - Left, right or middle way).IMPORTANT: if you miss your dfa KILL YOURSELF. because you will block active returners,that will hunt him.

If you started to be capper:

If you begin to cap - cap untill match end,dont ret or bc(ofc there are different situations,but mainly better not to do it),AND ALWAYS STAND ON ENEMY'S PAD.Your partner will say smth like "Post!/im dead" - this means that flag will be returned soon,and you would run.IMPORTANT: Dont rush out of enemy's base untill second capper is not on post. Its
easy to camp not experience cappers.

Okay, second capper is posting,time to rush. Dont rush middle if the doors are closed. And if the doors open - rush if there is no enemy's camp returner.
IMPORTANT#2: DONT LAME.Srsly.You will be easy target if you will lame.

Well,if you did it to your base all that you need - run around it.You can blow our bc's mines to kill enemy returners.If you see smth like "NOW!/1 hit" try to be near pad - it means that our returners will ret flag soon.

This is basic rules.I think it will help to beginers...I think i choose wrong topic,but nvm, i think admins can forgive me this.
Moonlight
Moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:34 am

Nice, yeah this stuff would go good in the General Talk --> instructions for the jedi

Yes, it is nice that you posted your thoughts and advices here.Regarding what you said about me thanks, aldough my purpose on this game is not to have skills but just to have fun and good times.I'm ok with not being pro and just groove!XD

Yeah Jonny, Gor and Badger ROCK!!

AK is Groovy!!

Hit is the server man yes!

Ruki is an old Master

You forggot to say something about Cronus, Papercut, Cuucka and Dio XD

I don't think Nize and Hellboy are in the NTL family, they are just friends.

Last I want to tell you that you are welcome to hang around and post in the forum whatever you want.

See you around man Smile
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:16 am

Yes Moonlight is right Sad We dont teach noobs anymore, but the thing is that there s not many noobs anymore, I mean those noobs who dont know what bs is... I havent seen total noobs around lately. BTW: Im willing to teach anyone of you some jk2, my friends, if you ask me....

"If you started to be ret -
1) Dont try to dbs. You will block your teammates,and others will call you dbs wannabe."

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MAN
GOD DAMNIT !!!!! You guys are free to do anything you want, there are no rules on ctf.. who gives a shit Very Happy, guys!! play jk2 and block everyone you want !!! its fun!! And dont listen to other suckers cause they are always seriously mad!! Its even worse in FFA than CTF, they dont kick you for doing anything on CTF they dont even mute you!!!! The only rule on CTF is to have fun !! So go and have fun Smile

and WHY IS THIS FUCKING SHIT IN TOPIC NAMED "INTRODUCE YOUSELF" WHILE TALKING ABOUT SKILLS OF OTHER PLAYERS OMFG ????
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:42 pm

I TEACH NOOBS MOFO!!! WTF!!!! WTF !!! I AM TEACHING MOTHERFUCKING NOOBS LIKE ME! 3 in this month ! Yesterday i teached a guy to J2 skill in 30 mins , plus bobba style DBS ! Very Happy

Last edited by TG Free-ak on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:43 pm

NO FAY !!!!
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shax Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:39 am

Moonlight wrote:Have nothin to do right now,so I decided to write smth. Why here? dunno, big audience here maybe?

Well,must say,that I pleasantly surprised about skills some of you guys.You improved alot in ffa/duels. Especially i want to write about some players.

Gor.
I know that he is not NTL guy anymore,but he 1,which skills i noticed. He is becoming stronger and stronger, and not only in ffa and duels, and also in CTF. Respect to him.

Honeybadger.
He also improving too. But he's ping is hes hinder. If he want, i can help him with this problem.

Nize.
I think he wont care about what im writing about him, but he is rly strong now.I think that he must start to test himself in ctf.

Ruki.
As i know you an old player. You have powerfull friends(saw how u was speaking with ultra 0.o). Try to ask for help - maybe he can train in ctf? Just a little advice - your choice ofcourse.

Dacul.
Didnt took you as a serious as i must took. You a good guy, i can see ur power growning.But slow, and very slow. Try harder,and you will rule .

Free Ak.
Pretty nice guy.Always smiling when see him.I also observe hes achievements.

Vampire johny.
As I expected you've got power.Its not ur limit, keep it up man.
And fix your lagspikes pls. Rly tired to hear from you ''lag''

hit.
Nice person. He know what to do. Dunno what to say, but he is really helping ntl clan - server is very necessary for this clan.

Now some other words:

In my own experience i must say - all of us early or lately understand - that only ffa on vampire is not enough - i recommend to start ctf, when u feel that u have enough power for that.Its very hard to begin,but all ''really strong guys'' is here - in ctf.And you will improving faster,believe me.

I expected more progress from dylan. Wuzzup hellboy? I really dont understand,why you still can loose to shax. You playing this game alot. i playing on vampire server one time in 1-2 week(prefer ctf now),but also see you playing.
Dont take it sireously. Just i think you must try harder and you will win.

Also i think that you forgot about the true essence of NTL clan =( I mean i didnt saw how you TRAIN noobs.You have server you can use it not only for mh play, also you can make trainings on it. Write day and time of trains - i think it will be very usefull for some of you.

And in the end i must say,that i just only posted my own opinion about some of you. I'm not saying that I'm so pro player to give all the praise and advice (although that is what I just actually did), but ive got big experience, and I can share with you.

Well if someone wants to play ctf i recommend to start BC.

BC - base cleaner. You need to post mines on our flag pad(mines are reborning every 40sec) and protect our cappers.
Cappers also have bind like that : "Middle/open middle''. If u see this come to middle and try to hold it open for capper. When he is rushed you must kill enemy returners.He will run around our base,and u just need to kill enemy returners and dont let them stand on our pad ( pad - place where our flag is)
Why i recommend to start bc? Simple you dont need to run so always - just ffa on your base.Also you will see how our cappers moving - try to remember it, 70% of cappers have the same moves.IMPORTANT: team can have only 1 bc, so if u see that some1 other BC ask him to gone - if he continue to be bc - just go ret or cap.IMPORTANT#2: You can be BC only if you playing 5v5.

When you become good bc, you know returners/cappers moves you can try to be cap/ret/helper. I started with cap, becuz i could run fast.But all recommend to start helper.
What helper must do: helper - is universal class. You must: stealing enemy's mines and shield, blowing enemy's mines, posting in dangerous situations (if enemy's bc killed our second capper).And help our returners.

If you started to be ret -
1) Dont try to dbs. You will block your teammates,and others will call you dbs wannabe.

2)Try not to block other returners. I recommend to start with a passive ret - You need to camp enemy's capper.Just do dfa on their way( active returners must say ways - Left, right or middle way).IMPORTANT: if you miss your dfa KILL YOURSELF. because you will block active returners,that will hunt him.

If you started to be capper:

If you begin to cap - cap untill match end,dont ret or bc(ofc there are different situations,but mainly better not to do it),AND ALWAYS STAND ON ENEMY'S PAD.Your partner will say smth like "Post!/im dead" - this means that flag will be returned soon,and you would run.IMPORTANT: Dont rush out of enemy's base untill second capper is not on post. Its
easy to camp not experience cappers.

Okay, second capper is posting,time to rush. Dont rush middle if the doors are closed. And if the doors open - rush if there is no enemy's camp returner.
IMPORTANT#2: DONT LAME.Srsly.You will be easy target if you will lame.

Well,if you did it to your base all that you need - run around it.You can blow our bc's mines to kill enemy returners.If you see smth like "NOW!/1 hit" try to be near pad - it means that our returners will ret flag soon.

This is basic rules.I think it will help to beginers...I think i choose wrong topic,but nvm, i think admins can forgive me this.

NTL own you
Shax
Shax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:19 am

its safer to just red slash sometimes than to dbs
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadow Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:32 am

Hi guys. My name is Benoit, i'm 16 years old i come of Paris. I started right out JK2, I believe in 2002 confirmed. I played mostly solo and I watched my older brother played online. I trained first solo and then a little later I ended up playing online. I stop at the output of the MMORPG World of Warcraft up there there's a week or JK2 I took, because I missed ca, and especially since WoW, Well it costs money and that I drive by on the gold.

And finally in leisure: I did a lot of football (city), I sort of time in town and video games.
Sorry for my english, i use a translator. Cya, in game.Smile
Sadow
Sadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:04 am

nice Smile you might share more about you sometimes Smile
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Bear Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 am

Yeah, nice. Welcome on the forums ;P
Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadow Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:56 am

Thanks Teddy Bear. Smile Dio, what do you want to know ?
Sadow
Sadow

Back to top Go down

Post by dr.phibe Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Hello. And Fuck you. I dont remember when i started to play but saberlogy times lol. My first jk2 name was +yberman then i changed it to Frogle i played with drheinz and hes name was Fiedel or smtgn...my first clan was called (ninja) RFOL :d:d: but the leader didnt show up for weeks so (ninja) was dead LOlz.. Then i joined som clan called [LAG] thennnn i owned all.Then some better players than me wanted me to join Emperor~ so i said hell motherfuckin yes and joined and had fun shit and shit and fun:D:D.. then Fiedel(drheinzzZ) started to play ctf like a crazy biatch, and ofcourse me too:))
So some newb clan called |vF| wich means very fast . ORFL :d. recruited Me and fiedel in and we played moar ctf. then it just died and i started to play noforce servers with name Fazer. i played good in some Bhu rodian eyes so he wanted me to join |BhU| and then i was in. then ofcourse i get bored to jk2 and had like year break.. when i came back bhu is died and we decided to make a clan with drheinz. Clan was ~LB~ (means LuxuryBrotherhood) my new nick was ~LB~TaXi and heinz was ~LB~Hene and third leader was 512. then i dont remember wtf happened but LB was dead or smtng. THENNNNNN i started to play with forces in ''old'' Ownage city with name Mr.ilja talja cuucka,J.cuucka,cuuckz and played noforces same time and joined Immortal..soooo drheinz was playing ctf like a maniac again and he joined EA and i played cty and ctf and i joined JoSz.THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN we had break or smtgn theeeennnnn we came back and played nf and drheinz was lebricorn roflroflrforlfrolf and he was Ghoul and i joined to PA.. and he played ctf again like a maniac with name zyzz and he joined r2o. so he get kicked from da vampirezz. and i joined EA with name glebstarr and i get kicked from PA lolz.. then EA died and r2o died and then we found nirvana!! THE NTL!!! and omfg fuck you im not reading this shit and fixing shit so GG
dr.phibe
dr.phibe

https://www.youtube.com/cuuckajk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D is that me, or you ve just written it my style Very Happy
lol you went to a clan and then it was dead Very Happy coincidence ?? Very Happy
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 pm

@Sadow hello, nice to meet you and I hope you will have a good time with us

@dr phibe lol groovy post man ! lol
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:07 pm

dr.gay wrote:and i joined EA

Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:42 am

jesus man, heinz is such a CTF maniac Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by dr.phibe Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:00 am

JESSUS MAN :d:dd:
dr.phibe
dr.phibe

https://www.youtube.com/cuuckajk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shax Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 am

History is being erased.

Last edited by Shax on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Shax
Shax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 am

Shax wrote:Secondary school or as Americans call it 'High School'

its when we get high. at school.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:06 am

yes it's the school where you get high all the time

@shax decent history
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:33 pm

LOL Very Happy spams everywhere
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by niZe Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:24 pm

So, hello guys I already wrote a 'Introduce Yourself' post on the Xtreme forum but I thought let's write it here as well..

Alright, the first time I played Jk2 was like 8 or 9 years ago. First I played the singleplayer of Jk2 and began to play with bots. I didn't know that there was a multiplayer mode so I just played offline. After 2 years I finally managed to play Jk2 (online) again.

Well, at the beginning I used to play CTY and some force FFA and joined my first Clan called TI (CTY-Clan). The guys in that clan were pretty good and teached me some stuff like jumping, dbs and other things. I really sucked at this time 'cause I wasn't experienced at all. After some time TI died due of the members (Messi, Vexxus, Jump..) - they went inactive and some of them stopped playing CTY and started to play CTF.

There were pretty less CTY clans and most of them died - CTY included. I moved to the force FFA 'scene' and played there for a while.. had some breaks - played some CTF and had some more breaks until I stopped playing force and joined the No force community.

I played on Talons no force server and Vampire ~ Castle. I met some nice guys, gained some new friends and created my first clan with Foxx called [eG].
[eG] wasn't alive for a long time we didn't even have some Fw's - so the clan died after a time.

I didn't join an other clan. I decided to play Jk2 without any clans.
So I was clanless for about 1 year and saw the clan Xtreme - I don't know why but I was in the mood to be in a clan again..

I applied for Xtreme and became a member of it. Now - almost 1 1/2 years later - I'm still in Xtreme and became the Co-Leader / leader with Hellboy / Dylan.
I'm enjoying my time in Xtreme but sadly Xtreme is going to die due the inactivity of the members.

So I guess Xtreme won't exist any longer. /=

Let's see what the future brings.

- niZe (:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
niZe
niZe

http://jk2xtreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:08 am

You fag, I told you to join NTL, because the groove never dies XD
Dacul