NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding star

4 posters

Go down

Finding star Empty Finding star

Post by Catalin Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:14 am

Heya everyone ! no need to introduce myself i suppose, I just wanted to make a call for star and anybody else out there (ye the title suggests something else but hey ! girls must always be first right ? ) an attempt to make the game feel more alive, no idea how long i will be playing until i decide again to take a break xD hopefully Shax won't break my heart again to force my quit Sad I wanted to post this on vampire site too but I can't recall what the website name was and even if i would, doubt there is someone still checking there.. same as i am not sure who is gonna read this.. xD anyway i have few friends on facebook who i could call back and see what we can do. Starrrrrrrrrr we miss you, come out from whatever galaxy u went missing !
Would be damn great to see again bluemuchacos, dacul, my love amaru and so many more.. even you old fuck grumpy hector Sad make it happen guys.. make it happen ! Shax feels lonely, I am doing this for him not me.. *coughs*
Catalin
Catalin

Back to top Go down

Finding star Empty Re: Finding star

Post by Krema Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:00 pm

tell shax that HellBoy is better xd
Krema
Krema

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:16 pm

>both like to type random numbers into their configs every few seconds after getting frag'd #stophax #removeconsole
star >> all anyway

on a serious note is there a decent server with working anti cheat yet?

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:18 am

hmm
Notorious
Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down