NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how's your 2019

+2
Ruax
Krema
6 posters

Go down

how's your 2019 Empty how's your 2019

Post by Dacul Fri May 03, 2019 7:26 am

still alive still kicking yo ! wassup

I kind of moved to this game and run server for this game now
go to 1:15
it has sword fighting like jk2 exactly the same but without the badass spinning backslashes and strafings of jk2 Smile
you can join me if you want and carry onward the legacy of the groove !

y'all should add me on steam [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm sure someone will still see this message , ntl was just too powerful that people are going to look back on this old forum even in 2090 ! Very Happy

How's everybody doing ?

we could still play some jk2 if you want Very Happy it's basically the best sword/saber multiplayer game ever released

my e-mail is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my discord is Vosto#6767

Last edited by Dacul on Fri May 10, 2019 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

how's your 2019 Empty Re: how's your 2019

Post by Krema Sun May 05, 2019 5:08 am

Hi Dacul my old friend <3  !

I am currently playing JKA ( aka jk3 ) and NBA2k19 with my friends . Studying Geomatics engineering and almost finishing my sophomore year  Smile . I have a flirt right now and she's very cute , smart and ... cute XD . But the thing is my soul is not really attached to hers , sadly . But  I hope it will change in future since I really think my and her personalities are alike .

Other than thaaaat.... My family is okay , thanks to god . I am going gym for like a year now and I have a good body atm I guess. Playing at beerpong tournement every friday night and I really enjoy it .

Briefly , everything goes stabile and chill . Not much to tell I guess . And yeah I am looking forward to play some jk2 for sure ! Sometimes I see my old fams via GameTracker and I get emotional . I will surely download jk2 back one day and play some MH&Ctf with you guys like old days <3

cheers
Krema
Krema

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Fri May 10, 2019 6:18 am

good to hear you're making something of your life Krema !
I am same as 10 years ago ! I am ski instructor and rent rooms to tourists ! but I also make music !
oh and I also found a gf , I'll see how that goes Very Happy love is a complicated thing !
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Tue May 28, 2019 4:21 pm

started dating a chick back in like 2014 when i pretty much stopped playing this game, been with her ever since (over 5 years now)

finished college with a B.S. in biology (last year, may 2018), ended up working several internships (paid and unpaid) along with a gap semester to make room for a paid internship along the way. registered for several certifications as i went (i.e LAT (laboratory animal technician) and CPA (commercial pesticide applicator)), ended up working at my local (county) health department as a sanitarian-in-training

just checked in here and on the vampire forums for the first time in a long time to see whats up, hope all is well with you guys.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by luke174 Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

luke174

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:53 am

AHHH Good to see you're all still alive and well!
Still playing jk2 which is more active now (RELATIVELY ACTIVE). Would love to see you all come back.
We're also pretty active on that discord server that LUKE posted (https://discord.gg/9XYsuB). Feel free to join.
I've added you on Discord Dacul...im the bananaking101/
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luke174 Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lel

luke174

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:27 pm

wow this is amazing ! that invite for the discord is expired btw !
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:37 pm

Got back to JK2 last November and have been playing off and on in various servers. It's been fun getting back into video games (took a break from 2016-2018). Sort of bittersweet as I strongly dislike a lot of aspects that comes with toxic,competitive online gaming but the times where its enjoyable it's a great time(thanks to NTL for being an enjoyable facet of JK2). When I came back, I was shocked to find that a US community had cultivated and formed. Similarly, i was surprised that EU had died. It trully has been so weird being able to play with a decent ping, definitely can't complain. Will probably keep gaming until my current 5 year old laptop dies, so it's only a matter of time. Jk2 will always hold a special place though. Aside from runescape, jk2 was the only other game i played.

In my real life, I graduated as a geology major and am finishing up as a post bacc, and im 22 years old. After that, Ill be looking to get either into the environmental or oil business (or just say fuck my major and do something like sell insurance lol). Been applying for jobs left and right. Nothing yet but hoping for something to show up. Broke up with my girlfriend after a year and a half in September. It was crushing but she was too much of a communist. E.g. she's chinese, doesn't believe homeless people live in her country(WTF), hates and demonizes the homeless people she saw when she visited Los Angeles. Bleh. Realized we're two different people, who probably come from two different classes. These days I am making more of a point to read and write. A goal that I have set is to publish a short essay in the magazine that my friend works. Documenting experiences in life feels like the correct way.

Also proud to say, over these past 6 years Ive moved into the r/exchristian realm. Religion being part of my life was a clamp, and one which I never had a say in. Glad to be over it.
Notorious
Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down