NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Music+

+22
DarkNess
Schlachthausbruder-2
pgg
pro0xy.
iSuxes
holyhand
Krema
dr.phibe
xylene
nn02cron
Shax
Notorious
Dio
Aizer
yenoz
ViVenDi
TG Free-ak
Priad
Ruax
cloud1
PaperCut
Dacul
26 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

+Music+ - Page 2 Empty Re: +Music+

Post by Ruax Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:07 am

Yes I know Im not a rap lover...sue me
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sp00n on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : efuhlflrfhurui spelled "rap" RAPE......im a fucker)
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Priad Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:27 am

ANGERFIST!!!
listen to some music with some real bass!

Like a Star @ heaven Dance with the wolves, wrestle with pitbulls. for fistfuls of dollars and cents we empty Pistols Like a Star @ heaven
Priad
Priad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:25 am

lol...
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Priad Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:56 pm

yeah i know but i love listening to hardcore while stoned..
Priad
Priad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:58 pm

I usually dont listen to it at all....unless you guys suggest it
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Priad Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:03 pm

then ill suggest it.. listen to Angerfist, art of fighters, neophyte you'll soon realise on what youve been missing..
Priad
Priad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:31 pm

maybe I will, i have listened to it a few times, but I nevered like the style of music.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:20 am

Timbaland and JT...?
One of my favorite combo's.
afro
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:42 am

what???USA crappy commercial music with no deep meaning and texts only about money & bitches...come on paper.Check out some real stuff here:

Sadistik - Absolution

Timbaland and JT will never make such epic beats and creative texts like these.
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:13 am

Nah bro, i listen to both comercial and non-comercial stuff, i dont shut out stuff just cause it's mainstream and everyone listens to it.
And yes i agree Most of those typa of songs dont have a deep meaning to it and lack a real message, but am not listening to it for inspirational purposes either.
nice song btw.
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:48 am

Commercial stuff is created only for the purpose of manipulation and sedation of the mind.Melodic lines and everything is simpler in them so that they can be listened by any sheep.Commercial music is a business...they create songs to be consumed by simplistic minds and make cash, not to make art.How can you like art that is not made for it's artistic means?The artists are fake in everything they do, they sing songs that they don't feel and a lot of them are put there just because they are the daughter or son of some important business man.They don't want for the sheep to have quality art because their only goal is to have robots who don't think much who can work like slaves for their companies without asking to much questions.I wish that one day you would recognize true art and let go of those corporate materials that lack any real substance.It's just like buying industrialized food from the supermarkets, filled with bad chemicals that can cause you all sorts of diseases, instead of searching for the local food producers that sell food in a very natural and unaltered way(you can really feel the difference in the taste).

Now taste this:

Rob Dougan - Born Yesterday

Rob Dougan - There's Only Me
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:07 am

I JUST REALIZED IN ONE OF MY POST I SPELLED RAP RAPE eilhfierulfeuigfegifegfgyisfgyiesgfesu
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:40 am

Timbaland is one of the greatest musicians of our age. Btw i dont like him, but hes a genious in his own genre, thats for sure. Hes got such little parts in his music what people dont hear at all, but its there and its really fuckin hard to do. I respect Timbaland, even if i dont like his style, and world of music.

Dacul u are a conspiracy theory freak Very Happy

A thinking man knows what he has to do, thinking and fighting against mind manipulating asses who want money for they manipulating is pointless.

Michael jackson was epic mainstream, and he was such a great musician, the world trembled at his death, haters yelled:he deservs it, top class musicians made tribute songs for him on their 2009 albums... Who cares about stuff when someone is great. Jacko was like irreplacable, the world needs a hero like him, and thats why they want justin bieber... now... they will fail probably. I will wait. If he will be ok in 10 years, i say: yeah lol ok..

Scientologyst .. now they are assholes.. All hail the sacred chao, eris shall destroy them with groove and peace. And the great anonymus on internet. Many as one.(legion)

Last edited by TG Free-ak on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 am

first time i heard that fucking song was on a madden game.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:15 pm

There is no conspiracy theory in real facts.In what concerns Michael Jackson, he was a commercial puppet in the 80's.In the 90's he wanted to free himself from the darkside and thus he created only songs about uniting the people,peace,anti-war and pro nature.They could not eliminate him just like that because he already was an icon.In 2000's they pulled the pedofile thing on him so that they can destroy his image to the public opinion.Their plan failed.When Michale Jackson was preparing for a great tour in which he wanted to bring the messages that I've named above to millions of people around the world they eliminated him because the people need to be kept in fear and depression.Jackson was anti-system and you can see that in songs such as "they don't care about us".

Michael Jackson's This Is It - They Don't Care About Us - Dancing Inmates
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <
Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us (Official Prison Version)
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 pm

U are talking like u know it. U cant be sure in things u didnt see with ur own eyes, thats why i dont care about stuff like this, i know what possible things can be in the background. So what. Which is true? it doesnt matter, not my thing to know, probably noone will ever know the truth about past things. . So its pointless to make fake or not fake theories. Only thing that matter are things that are 100% true. 99% is not enough, so i dont care about 99% or lower percent stuff, it would take mine precious time, and would make me angry or etc... If i drink beer its 100% true, if i groove in JK its 100% true, if i do music its 100% true... etc etc.
If i am thinking on religion conspiracy, its 90% true, so i dont care at all, noone can hurt me, they can take my body. So what. They wot have my time, my patience etc. Everyone shall do what he wants.
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Its enough for me to be incorruptable... well ... Maybe some cookies could corrupt me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:55 pm

TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:58 pm

triple post?!
groovy.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by ViVenDi Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:21 pm

TG Free-ak wrote:U are talking like u know it. U cant be sure in things u didnt see with ur own eyes, thats why i dont care about stuff like this, i know what possible things can be in the background. So what. Which is true? it doesnt matter, not my thing to know, probably noone will ever know the truth about past things. . So its pointless to make fake or not fake theories. Only thing that matter are things that are 100% true. 99% is not enough, so i dont care about 99% or lower percent stuff, it would take mine precious time, and would make me angry or etc... If i drink beer its 100% true, if i groove in JK its 100% true, if i do music its 100% true... etc etc.
If i am thinking on religion conspiracy, its 90% true, so i dont care at all, noone can hurt me, they can take my body. So what. They wot have my time, my patience etc. Everyone shall do what he wants.

Great way to see things mate. I share your opinion Smile

Groovy !
ViVenDi
ViVenDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Indeed.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:58 am

Yes, am a believer of that theory, that SOME commercial music is meant to manipulate minds, am also aware that its just a theory, and that there's a strong possibility that it might be invalid speculations, but that in itself is empowering knowledge, u cant just exclude ALL the mainstream stuff cause SOME of them MIGHT be manipulative, some of that sutff is actually good, made by true artists expressing themselves, and that's why it's mainstream in the 1st place.

And besides, my mentality is not molded nor influenced by music, its shaped by rather more relevant matters, music is meant for either inspiration or groovin', only few inspires me, and alot of stuff is meant for groovin', both apply to this:

PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:12 am

Warning: Anti mainstream is not equal to Hipster! XD
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:19 am

PaperCut wrote:Nah bro, i listen to both comercial and non-comercial stuff, i dont shut out stuff just cause it's mainstream and everyone listens to it.
And yes i agree Most of those typa of songs dont have a deep meaning to it and lack a real message, but am not listening to it for inspirational purposes either.
nice song btw.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you're the man. also, i like the piano you posted
respect
cloud1
cloud1

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:23 am

do you guys know about this? i use it a lot