NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye friends! :'(

+12
sept
iSuxes
Shax
pgg
OneStar
Dacul
Krema
Ruax
lippi
TG Free-ak
Dio
Happy
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bye friends! :'( - Page 3 Empty Re: Bye friends! :'(

Post by Ruax Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:43 am

Dylan wrote:
OneStar wrote:fuck ntl'happy his a fag a moron a no life
Ntl happy is a actually a groovy guy who plays jk2 to spend his free-time. Now, what truly happened is, i just joined vampire castle and i saw happy saying "MAD" Or something related (Which is no way any kind of a insult or threat, he just said for fun), now this is when star lost her temper and started saying "CRAP" to him. Now if somebody calls me a fag and etc, i would have reacted just the same to her as happy did that day with calling him "a faggot, retarded and so on".

OneStar wrote:am {NTL}Star and today i joined vampire castle and i have saw ntl'happy then he say im oldschool ntl member i say since?
he say september 2012 and then i just told him that im in ntl since august 2011 and then he say nobody care...
When star said she played since 2005 or w/e, happy said nobody care, and that was so true dat. Anyways, if she started being disrespectfull to happy by starting a fight because happy only said "Mad? Very Happy", proved to me at that moment, on the server that star is a fa*. Now i usually don't care about this drama people on jk2 but the bunch of crap she said that day was ab-normall. Then going on forum and writing and crying how happy was unfriendly, please dont make me laugh, anybody would have reacted the same to her, damn.

OneStar wrote: i was mad at him... wtf is the ntl member who put ntl'happy in our ntl group this fag is way too much for me if i see him i will have no respect to him and kill this mothershitcrap out of my way i am now in a war with this one ntl member called ntl'happy even if i'm one ntl this ntl'happy is a ntl and he want problem with me then i will do my duty to rape him and have no respect to this little kid who think he is better then me
To be honest, yes happy beats you, get over it, all you do is spec all the time star but you're skill aren't increasing, anyways don't get mad about that then. Grow up and get a bit more mature, you'll realize then what a bunch of crap you told to everbody on this forum.

OneStar wrote: i don't care i will lame this fuck and have no respect to him or any ntl who will try to help him! yes happy im mad and your gonna know it prepare your fucking anus to have large object in it and shut the fuck up for once and for all ok ntl'happy Mad
Despite the bad english, you can clearly make out of this text, star isnt mature yet.

Notorious wrote:Happy, if it comes down to it you should be the one learning your place, Star is basically in the NTL Council and you've only recently joined NTL. Learn your place please.
My conclusion is that star should get bit more mature, and nowadays you guys need to be a bit more respectfull to happy if you don't know what really happened, then im talking about only some guys, glad there are still groovers left in this ntl who dont give a shit about what she wrote and rather drink beer! *like*

- dylan

#bored
cats
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by sept Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:45 am

XTREME BITCH

sept

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:57 am

To be honest, yes happy beats you, get over it, all you do is spec all the time star but you're(your?) skill(s?) aren't(/isn't?) increasing, anyways don't get mad about that then. (I beg you! Please, don't try to criticize anything that is concerning grammar and punctuation.)

Despite the bad english, you can clearly make out of this text, star isnt mature yet.

#dylan #analytical psychology #fail #over analyzed #yolo #carpe diem

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:24 am

happy is clearly a piece of shit idiot...... star is a girl whos on a period sometimes, and sometimes she needs a penis in her pussy.. grow up idiots....... and fuck my grammar crap holy shit Im drunk czech asshole full of beer !!!!!! so fuck you ""! Very Happy
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:56 am

Dio wrote:happy is clearly a piece of shit idiot...... star is a girl whos on a period sometimes, and sometimes she needs a penis in her pussy.. grow up idiots....... and fuck my grammar crap holy shit Im drunk czech asshole full of beer !!!!!! so fuck you ""! Very Happy
You fking cunt. You are right.

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by sept Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 am

Dio wrote:happy is clearly a piece of shit idiot...... star is a girl whos on a period sometimes, and sometimes she needs a penis in her pussy.. grow up idiots.......
lol yes

Dio wrote: holy shit Im drunk czech asshole full of beer !!!!!! so fuck you ""! Very Happy

you mean banana beer?

sept

Back to top Go down

Post by pgg Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:26 pm

blarg
pgg
pgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:43 am

Ruax wrote:
Dylan wrote:
Ntl happy is a actually a groovy guy who plays jk2 to spend his free-time. Now, what truly happened is, i just joined vampire castle and i saw happy saying "MAD" Or something related (Which is no way any kind of a insult or threat, he just said for fun), now this is when star lost her temper and started saying "CRAP" to him. Now if somebody calls me a fag and etc, i would have reacted just the same to her as happy did that day with calling him "a faggot, retarded and so on".

OneStar wrote:am {NTL}Star and today i joined vampire castle and i have saw ntl'happy then he say im oldschool ntl member i say since?
he say september 2012 and then i just told him that im in ntl since august 2011 and then he say nobody care...
When star said she played since 2005 or w/e, happy said nobody care, and that was so true dat. Anyways, if she started being disrespectfull to happy by starting a fight because happy only said "Mad? Very Happy", proved to me at that moment, on the server that star is a fa*. Now i usually don't care about this drama people on jk2 but the bunch of crap she said that day was ab-normall. Then going on forum and writing and crying how happy was unfriendly, please dont make me laugh, anybody would have reacted the same to her, damn.

OneStar wrote: i was mad at him... wtf is the ntl member who put ntl'happy in our ntl group this fag is way too much for me if i see him i will have no respect to him and kill this mothershitcrap out of my way i am now in a war with this one ntl member called ntl'happy even if i'm one ntl this ntl'happy is a ntl and he want problem with me then i will do my duty to rape him and have no respect to this little kid who think he is better then me
To be honest, yes happy beats you, get over it, all you do is spec all the time star but you're skill aren't increasing, anyways don't get mad about that then. Grow up and get a bit more mature, you'll realize then what a bunch of crap you told to everbody on this forum.

OneStar wrote: i don't care i will lame this fuck and have no respect to him or any ntl who will try to help him! yes happy im mad and your gonna know it prepare your fucking anus to have large object in it and shut the fuck up for once and for all ok ntl'happy Mad

Notorious wrote:Happy, if it comes down to it you should be the one learning your place, Star is basically in the NTL Council and you've only recently joined NTL. Learn your place please.
My conclusion is that star should get bit more mature, and nowadays you guys need to be a bit more respectfull to happy if you don't know what really happened, then im talking about only some guys, glad there are still groovers left in this ntl who dont give a shit about what she wrote and rather drink beer! *like*

- dylan

#bored
cats
I'm sorry Happy I just hate arguments in the clan
Notorious
Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post by Shax Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:32 am

Dylan wrote:

- dylan

#bored
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shax
Shax

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:09 pm

b
b
h
a