NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My tribute to NTL

+5
niZe
PaperCut
iSuxes
Ruax
Notorious
9 posters

Go down

My tribute to NTL  Empty My tribute to NTL

Post by Notorious Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:36 am

It all began in 2009, the good ole days when No Force servers were fuller than most Ctf servers. I met the coolest clan ever; Papercut, Creature, Zagan, Hector, Dacul, and Rootter, aka NTL. Here's my tribute to each and every person I've met in Vamp Castle who I believe has changed the face of this game forever.

Dacul- One of the coolest and most outspoken person I've ever met. You risked everything in the past to save people like Star and Dio when they got banned in Vamp Castle. You've had to deal with clans like Firewarriors trying to destroy the clan and Pro-Assasins and also have had to deal with a perm ban from vamp castle. But through it all Ntl is still groovin on as one of the most active NF clans ever. Cudo's to your hard work as a co-leader and may you always live on with the spirit of training noobs.

Papercut- You and I've some good talks before about life and music. I thank you for those times and hope you are doing well in Africa. You've always kept a calm head around people that've annoyed you in anyway possible and i respect you for keeping up with it. I hope you keep up with NTL and never let go of it.

Shax- Although you were truly never fully NTL you still always stood up for us. Although the NF scene has been dying down this past year you've always stuck with it and prevailed as one of the best ever. MH days were always fun with you and I hope you continue with NF and hopefully more people will start coming back to it. And man i remember when you said you'd be putting a jk2 vid out a couple years ago what happend man i want to say that vid Very Happy . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hit- Sorry I posted that drama a couple of weeks ago, I hope you can forgive me. I sincerely hope NTL does transfer to CTF seeing as NF is dead. You've been the greatest help to this clan period. The sacrifices you've made for us I can't even start to list. You really are one of our best mates in the clan and hopefully as you guys move on into CTF you carry on the values of the clan. I'm sure that you will be a great team in the future and probably become much more active in cw's and stuff like cpts on ntl server.

Cuccka- Your a great person, i never really understood you in the past because I quite right around the time you came into the clan. Your ctf videos are really good and hopefully you won't stop putting them out. I have a feeling that you can teach a lot of people ctf in this clan and you guys will be destroying the ctf scene in the months to come.

Free-AK- You are as cool as a cucumber man. You've always done your thing and your posts on this forum are an inspiration to us all. Never conform to what others want you to do/say and never give up. You're a groovy pot smoking hippie and i love you for that <33

The whole vampire clan- i'm going to write this one like this because i forget who most of your members are so i will type it as a whole. Great clan, great server and you've guys have always stuck with your word. I mean hell you've even banned some of your own in the past for breaking the rules and that really makes me quite grateful to your commitment of rules. Not alot of clans really follow rules anymore but you guys have really been doing a great job of it. It's quite a shame tho that you've such a nice server that never really fills up anymore. Sad hopefully you guys see a return to the nf phase in the next growing months and hopefully more clans start shifting towards nf.

Dio- You're a crazy drunk czech. Do you're own shit in life and dont let anyone boss you around. You are a good man hell you got banned from vamp server and you still stuck with us even though you werent really playing anymore. But im glad to see youre somewhat playing again.

X-treme clan- you guys are kinda dead but your a great clan. You should really consider coming ctf tho since 2-3 people at most are on your server daily. Hopefully you guys can recruit some more people and become more active in the next couple of months.

Finally, this is all i have to say. many more people should be included but at most this is it.

In all you guys are some crazy people but don't let anyone break your noob spirit. For the noob is a gentle creature, it lives a breathes in groovyness. The noob smokes weed and drinks vodka. The noob blocks everyone in ctf and still doesnt give a fuck. The noob is a way of life. It's my way of life and I'll never give it up. As much as people want to put ntl down we're the ones who've the most full server in all of jk2 so they better damn respect us or so help me god i will kick them uvula. This is my tribute to the Greatest clan ever.

Notorious
Notorious

Back to top Go down

My tribute to NTL  Empty Re: My tribute to NTL

Post by Ruax Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:08 am

a recent survey shows that 3/4ths of people make up 75% of the population
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:24 am

May the groove be with you.

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:27 am

That was touching in so many levels Sad Sad. Your description of the noob really moved me (perhaps even sexually).
And i remember those talks we had, thanx for this great tribute noto, and thanx for sticking around.
Let's all hope for groovier days to come.
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by niZe Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:08 am

Notorious wrote:X-treme clan- you guys are kinda dead but your a great clan. You should really consider coming ctf tho since 2-3 people at most are on your server daily. Hopefully you guys can recruit some more people and become more active in the next couple of months.

Uhm.. well.. thanks! : )
We're already searching for some groovy new members :Y
niZe
niZe

http://jk2xtreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dr.phibe Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:50 am

lolz
dr.phibe
dr.phibe

https://www.youtube.com/cuuckajk2

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:58 am

Cool Smile nice post! And thanx for every nice word! Smile
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by barryhit Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:43 am

Yes, really nice words Smile I hope all the current members of NTL will stick around for the groovier times to come still Smile
barryhit
barryhit

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:27 am

lets face it, jk2 is about to die. lets just stick there untill we can, as many times as we still can. Smile
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Noto's words tell me that our work in NTL has been accomplished.Goals have been achieved, especially blocking people in CTF ! Smile)

WOOHOO!! XD 2013 the groove movement still lives Smile
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Dacul wrote:Goals have been achieved, especially blocking people in CTF !

LOL Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down