NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The persons behind the keyboard.

+22
Hectoridis
Happy
PaperCut
dr.phibe
iSuxes
lippi
Dio
DarkNess
pgg
NTL Ruki
barryhit
niZe
hitmxn
Thief
i'm maje
holyhand
Teddy Bear
Shax
Conney
HELLTAKER
TG Free-ak
Ruax
26 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The persons behind the keyboard. - Page 8 Empty Re: The persons behind the keyboard.

Post by TG Free-ak Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:30 pm

yes second pic is groovy Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

The persons behind the keyboard. - Page 8 Empty Re: The persons behind the keyboard.

Post by barryhit Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:04 am

Very Happy okay
barryhit
barryhit

Back to top Go down

Post by dr.phibe Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dr.phibe
dr.phibe

https://www.youtube.com/cuuckajk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:28 pm

no
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:01 pm

ever seen the movie called Over-Sexed RugSuckers From Mars? I posted it on dacul's spam , it's kind of like phibe's picture XD
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dr.phibe Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:40 am

hoover :33
dr.phibe
dr.phibe

https://www.youtube.com/cuuckajk2

Back to top Go down

Post by NTL Ruki Sat May 04, 2013 1:41 am

OMFG!

Have you guys long time no see, i am so laughinng about these posts and HB Papercut xD

You guys still play??? wow .... i make new internet soon then we can play together ^^

Ruax i love urs gif Very Happy:D:D

And hey Paper u smoke ganja now ftw??? i didnt know

The man with the vacuum cleaner is similar to dr.phibe LOLLOOLOLOLLOLL
NTL Ruki
NTL Ruki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Mon May 06, 2013 6:04 am

RUki, this clan will exist even after jk2 is no longer there...
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Tue May 07, 2013 3:24 am

Ruki!!!!!! glad to see u're still alive <333.
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barryhit Tue May 07, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm gonna leave jk2.. I will leave a single server {NTL} Groove Never Dies (manhunt) server for you all... suxes has ftp access and rcon to it Smile
barryhit
barryhit

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Tue May 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Leave jk2??????What!!!How!!!!Why!!!!!
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Tue May 07, 2013 3:29 pm

barryhit wrote:I'm gonna leave jk2.. I will leave a single server {NTL} Groove Never Dies (manhunt) server for you all... suxes has ftp access and rcon to it Smile

u wot
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Tue May 07, 2013 3:32 pm

barryhit wrote:I'm gonna leave jk2.. I will leave a single server {NTL} Groove Never Dies (manhunt) server for you all... suxes has ftp access and rcon to it Smile

Good luck and have fun on your further way without jk2. The server's time will expire soon I guess as well. And I'll quit as well. ^^ Until we meet again in jk2 1.05 maybe... but still I doubt it's going to get released. =D

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by barryhit Wed May 08, 2013 12:29 pm

lol, i had a vision once that one day jk2 would be played with virtual reality glasses and stuff, like a Matrix type of reality..guess I'm content now with my martial arts training in real life..especially with swords Very Happy..maybe we'll 'play' together again one day, irl or online..may Hope be with you all, and thank you for all the good times together and the things I've learned..<3 kudos to papercut x 1000
barryhit
barryhit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed May 08, 2013 1:11 pm

fuck you asshole, fuck you in jk2 and in real life aswell !! you fucking jerk!!! saying fucking bullshit...shut the fuck up finally......fucking bullshit like bye forever, you fucking suck dick!! stupid piece of shit!!!!
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Bear Wed May 08, 2013 1:21 pm

+1 - FUCK YOU SHITHIT
Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hectoridis Wed May 08, 2013 2:48 pm

barryhit wrote:lol, i had a vision once that one day jk2 would be played with virtual reality glasses and stuff, like a Matrix type of reality..guess I'm content now with my martial arts training in real life..especially with swords Very Happy..maybe we'll 'play' together again one day, irl or online..may Hope be with you all, and thank you for all the good times together and the things I've learned..<3 kudos to papercut x 1000

That sounds awesome, I do martial arts too. But not regularly right now Sad

Hectoridis

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Wed May 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Hit... Noooooooo Sad Sad
You may leave jk2 but NTL is forever, check our forums once in a while and keep in touch.
Thank you for all the groovy times and all the work u've done for NTL, and best of luck with all your future endeavors and real life jedi training Smile. <3.
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Wed May 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Ye seriously fuck jk2 no one needs it just stay in touch with the forums and that's all any one needs in life, some good friends and some good beer.
Notorious
Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Wed May 08, 2013 10:50 pm

lols. I will go unarmed. I dont like swords in RL .. Very Happy i had karate and kempo training. i tryed out a guy who was learning to be a knight ( sword fighting, wearing armor and stuff) when i got close to him(near body) he couldnt swing his sword at me, so i started to hit him hard. Very Happy so i won.. but i was lucky becouse he didnt hit me before i got close to him.
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Wed May 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Hit is cool. Anyway hes right the game developing industry announced virtual reality glasses and shit. Virtual reality games will come with the new generation of consoles, and in 10 years virtual reality will be what nintendo was in our childhood Very Happy .. This means: mor work for me!! mwhahaha.. i will build the new matrix for the people. Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by barryhit Wed May 08, 2013 11:23 pm

hahaha, yeah ak Smile..thanks all for the jk2 goodbyes. I'll check the forums once in a while. since summer is coming on pretty quick now, I'm definitely going to spend most of my time on the beach with friends (yea notorious, rl is best with good friends whom you can share it with)..

Yeah Hector, i remembered you did martial arts..keep it up Wink

and thanks suxes for our late time friendship.. I really hope for a new jk2 version

thx paper, I'll come try bananabeer one day (or the food, it really fascinates me) Very Happy
barryhit
barryhit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hectoridis Thu May 09, 2013 12:42 am

We'll probably meet again one day anyway, but until then...

Best of luck & peace man!

Hectoridis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Thu May 09, 2013 5:33 am

barryhit wrote:hahaha, yeah ak Smile..thanks all for the jk2 goodbyes. I'll check the forums once in a while. since summer is coming on pretty quick now, I'm definitely going to spend most of my time on the beach with friends (yea notorious, rl is best with good friends whom you can share it with)..

Yeah Hector, i remembered you did martial arts..keep it up Wink

and thanks suxes for our late time friendship.. I really hope for a new jk2 version

thx paper, I'll come try bananabeer one day (or the food, it really fascinates me) Very Happy

don't really feel like writing some long ass corny post :DDDDDDD

so enjoy, hf, and most importantly gl with youre rl & stuff like that
and yes, please do check the forums so we know you arent dead Very Happy:DD:D:D
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by NTL Ruki Sat May 11, 2013 5:57 am

Dio wrote:fuck you asshole, fuck you in jk2 and in real life aswell !! you fucking jerk!!! saying fucking bullshit...shut the fuck up finally......fucking bullshit like bye forever, you fucking suck dick!! stupid piece of shit!!!!

Cool Forums will never die... Hope the game dont die too

Dio when u suck my elephant again??? let us smoke 1 then pirat

NTL Ruki
NTL Ruki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum