NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conney wants to be a part of the layer.

+9
Dio
Notorious
HELLTAKER
Ruax
TG Free-ak
Dacul
Gally
INOK
Conney
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Conney wants to be a part of the layer. Empty Conney wants to be a part of the layer.

Post by Conney Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi guys. I know a lot of you might have an uncontrollable love fest with me like Gally does or you might enjoy my company and know me pretty well like the most of you do. The other category is that you know me but you grew to hate me due to recent bannings and my strange behavior.

Either way love me or hate me, I'm here to apply for your clan.

You see I was in vampire but left due to mechanical difficulties and then I joined my fellow Russia palls, but left PA recently as well, because "On a side note: PA doesn't fulfill my every need which is why ive decided to leave the clan. You guys don't understand the true meaning of love and I can't be bothered to teach all of you to love each other and be loved the way you want urself to be loved within thy life. Thank you for the good memories I surely will rem this rich and marvelous experience. I can imagine telling my kids all the adventures I had in vampire and PA and how these 2 amazing clans had much to give and much to receive. RIP, farewell and goodbye. With love Michael Schlong ~ Conney." They didn't fulfill my many needs as a fellow jk2 player.

Now you might ask yourself how are we going to fulfill all of your needs? Well you aren't. But I want to be a part of this clan for 2 reasons. 1 I think I have a better relationship with some of the members in here than i do with PA members. 2 I can help you guys get better, even though my knowledge of jk2 doesn't surpass yours.

Name: Michael
Nickname: Conney
How long have you been playing jk2?: About 3 years, but recently I've been fairly inactive and on the verge of quiting

Favorable gametypes: CTF, FFA, DUELS, LAME
Previous Clans: Asylum, GotA, apu, CIS, SE, }E{, Vampire, PA and many more that aren't worth naming

Xfire nickname: seakah
Why should we recruit you?: I can help you guys become better, even though I think a lot of you don't need getting better. I spam the forums. I like posting random bullshit so ill fit in pretty well in here. oh and most importantly IM FUCKING GROOVY AT TIMES

~ Conney

Conney

Back to top Go down

Conney wants to be a part of the layer. Empty Re: Conney wants to be a part of the layer.

Post by INOK Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:02 pm

gl Conney
Find your holy abode

INOK

Back to top Go down

Conney wants to be a part of the layer. Empty Re: Conney wants to be a part of the layer.

Post by Conney Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:00 pm

ty for the kind words.

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by Gally Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 am

dont let this goblin in ntl ~.~
Gally
Gally

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:34 am

FUCK U GALLY. WHY U GOTTA BE SO HONEST, GOD...

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by Gally Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:39 am

stop posting shit! YOUR COMMING TOO LATE FOR BUS MY FRIEND >.>
Gally
Gally

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Due to the recent events, behaviour in the game and general opinions of the NTL council, we have decided not to let you in.However , you are welcome to play with us on our servers and maybe in time we will change our opinion.

Indeed you are groovy, but we see you lurking through the dark side.

I'm sure that unwritten rules like "don't lame other NTL members" or " harness positive energies and use them to create good vibrations " will piss you off.

Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Wtf is an NTL council? Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Sometimes me and Paper talk = NTL council
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Conney would be an extreme rank in ntl, not owner, nor Teacher, he would be FagDestroyer NTL Conney FD Very Happy Very Happy lol
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Dacul wrote:Due to the recent events, behaviour in the game and general opinions of the NTL council, we have decided not to let you in.However , you are welcome to play with us on our servers and maybe in time we will change our opinion.

Indeed you are groovy, but we see you lurking through the dark side.

I'm sure that unwritten rules like "don't lame other NTL members" or " harness positive energies and use them to create good vibrations " will piss you off.

WHAT THE FUCK MAN ARE U FKCN KIDDING ME, jk i respect ur decision and honor even being mentioned by you. Thank you for giving my application a chance though and not rejecting it right away Smile, cya in game. Maybe in the near future I will change your minds =p

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:05 pm

lol wtf ntl council
sounds ghetto
rofl
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Ghetto, Yes, we go and rap, btw i want to do a hardcore metal funky rap about the Community in Vamp castle (ntl-s pa, vamp, etc ) XD
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:04 am

lol AK, funky rap?
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:03 am

Yes, there will be some texts for people in Vamp castle, who made great impression on me, and the whole place... A guy (random noob,) has lyrics, i will talk about the idea with u in private on skype if i will have time ( this week sometime, becouse i will have more time now.
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Alright.
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:11 am

I am really waiting that Conney gets Padre Papers and Uncle Daculs trust, and gets into NTL , rofl... Master bomber... rofl Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by HELLTAKER Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:08 am

well in all fairness i have not yet had any beef with cooney, nor chicken or lamb Very Happy
HELLTAKER
HELLTAKER

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:27 pm

"maybe in time we will change our opinion. Indeed you are groovy, but we see you lurking through the dark side."

Since the bannings happened a while back now and my behavior some-what changed, I'd like to ask you if you've changed your opinions about letting me in. Playing and chatting on NTL Academy is essentially all I do when I'm on jk2. Now you may think I'm joining so that I could play in fws and cws, that you seem to have a lot, which would be partially correct, but in general I'd just like to get closer with some of you guys and help others improve in ctf. Also I DO NOT want to join in order to get any admin powers, because I couldn't care less about that, since you guys already have a bunch of admins including hit that's almost always on to control the server. Yeah... that's about it lol, at least consider it =p.

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:38 pm

HOLY SHIT

my vote is yes bitches
anyway, gl man.
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Let Conney join he'll be on his best behavior
Notorious
Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:28 am

I might have forgotten cause of alcohol but anyway, I dont remember any shit he would have done to us recently.. Conney is cool to me.
When I was trying to join the layer you didnt believe me a shit, but papercut knew me a lil bit so he gave me a chance, now Im one of the most loyal members here.
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:31 am

But u drink too much Very Happy hahahahahaha Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:38 am

-.- fuck that .... Anyways No hangover today bitches !!! HAHAHAHA, the hangover started at midnight Very Happy so I went to sleep hahaha, now Im cool Very Happy
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by 512 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:59 am

Conney wants to join.
Are u joking me?

Lesson for today: "Dont be blind guys."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next