NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate jk2 and I hate everyone who plays it.

+9
iSuxes
Gally
Ruax
HELLTAKER
TG Free-ak
Dacul
Conney
PaperCut
inuyasha
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I hate jk2 and I hate everyone who plays it.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate jk2 and I hate everyone who plays it.

Post by Dio Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:23 am

inuyasha wrote:never log into jk2 ever again
inuyasha wrote:never touch a mouse or keyboard again
inuyasha wrote:wasted so many hours of my life playing this stupid game.
inuyasha wrote:jk2 is a colossal waste of time.
inuyasha wrote:sitting at home, playing jk2 in my basement for 17 hours straight over the summer.
inuyasha wrote:Think of all the time wasted
inuyasha wrote:I was 31 and didn't have a girl, job, and still lived with my parents.
inuyasha wrote:failed college
inuyasha wrote:because of this fucking game.
inuyasha wrote:jk1 jk2 and jk3 all day every day
inuyasha wrote:skipped class to play it.
inuyasha wrote:I deeply regret my actions because my life is in shambles.

LOLOLOL good old days
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

I hate jk2 and I hate everyone who plays it.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate jk2 and I hate everyone who plays it.

Post by dr.phibe Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:09 am

:L:DMDFbasjlgfas a..Very Happy:Very Happy:Dswkögmjsk asndf
dr.phibe
dr.phibe

https://www.youtube.com/cuuckajk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Krema Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:46 am

i dont agree on ANYTHING of hes said if u play 17 hour per day ofc u ll be nolifer but i'm playing 1,5 hour per 1,2 week and i'm having fun from life,from game i dont need to be pro i can play well talking with other countries ppl discuss smthing with them its rly good thing . btw ARE U SERIOUS 17 HOUR ^.O ?
Krema
Krema

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:49 am

lol :DDD its indeed a really good thing to talk with such morrons Very Happy:D:D
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:54 am

anyways after all you realize that the 1,5 hour or whatever could be spent wisely.. Playing a game gives you no shit, no experience, games are made for beating the most horrific hangovers..
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:08 pm

bullshit Very Happy .. The fact we guys got together talking shit on this forum is becouse of this fucking game, and this is awesome and you know it, denying it with shitty arguments wont prove anything. Anyway this how i see things and im learning game developing stuff.. check this peacefull little guy im making [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:39 pm

the pic should be called "BULL-SHIT", ye we should talk about it sometimes:)...

anyways fuck this!! you always meet someone.. Why would I go jump off the roof just cause I think I might meet someone on the roof who s doing the same shit and that we might create a forum called roofjumpsuicide....
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:45 pm

btw: this article Very Happy

"A student of the NUST College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering on Friday committed suicide by jumping off the roof of a college building. ..."

Very Happy:D:D:D "Electrical & Mechanical Engineering" HELL!! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT HIM TO DO!!
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Krema Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:51 am

Dio wrote:anyways after all you realize that the 1,5 hour or whatever could be spent wisely.. Playing a game gives you no shit, no experience, games are made for beating the most horrific hangovers..

1.5 hour makes me relax and thinking another things then bad feelings . If this experiences and fulltime real life problems were b only what i want i wouldnt want to live

jk2 is not his problem the problem of hiss wasting his time with computer like 17 hour

SERIOUSLY 17 HOUR? ^,O
Krema
Krema

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:16 am

yeah thats why Im saying beating hangovers Very Happy:D:D lol I used it a lot, when your head hurts as fuck and you feel awful, a game will fix all of it, you magically stop feeling those horrible things Very Happy its awsome... proven technique, I might get some patent for it..

Man I meant some groovy things, not just go to work as a fucking clerk somewhere to get stupid paper shit called money bitéwrhuoqnjštuů+weaophvnšoůwasdgkjvsbpygkj.nmEWGOŮSDYV§QPT)ÚPI§ŮJK FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!ůtgéěčhxy
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2