NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dacul's Change Of Time

+5
TG Free-ak
Dio
PaperCut
Ruax
Dacul
9 posters

Go down

Dacul's Change Of Time Empty Dacul's Change Of Time

Post by Dacul Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Dacul used to wake up at 4 pm and go to sleep at 5 am.Now he has changed his habbit and wakes up at 6 am and goes to sleep at 8 pm.Aldough he thinks he should adjust to a go to sleep at 10 pm and wake up at 8 am but the procedure is step by step.
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dacul's Change Of Time Empty Re: Dacul's Change Of Time

Post by Ruax Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:30 pm

yay your like me
except for me its more like
6am
11pm

Last edited by Sp00nerism on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:30 pm

usless post.
disregard.

Last edited by Sp00nerism on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i fucked up)
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:34 pm

That's cool but I can't get the rest I need with only 4-5 hours of sleep, I also need to change my program because of work schedule.
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:22 am

Sigh, don't waste ur time sleeping, although sleeping is good and healthy, life is too short, u never know when u might kick the bucket, sleeping for 10 hours a day, thats about 40% of ur life gone to waste.
But i guess 10 hours of rest is needed for someone with ur psychic abilities, but for me, 5 hours is quite enough.

Last edited by PaperCut on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:00 am

fuck me !
Hangover is the worst waste of time !! whole day sitting like a piece of shit trying to stop thinking of the terrible headache
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 am

Hangover kills XD I vomitted peanuts today.. cuz drunk
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:24 am

lol ! maaan
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:02 pm

To respond to paper's statement I'd say that I like to sleep alot also because of my will to take the dream to the state of art.Dreams are groovy and sometimes I feel better there than in real life.You get super powers, everything is abstract around you and you can fuck with anyone you want.Also when I am not dreaming and my mind is in the phase of total nothingness it's still good, because I get used to the idea of being dead and nothingness is nothing to be affraid about, it's quite relaxing.

Now...to be on topic, along with my change of time, the extreme ammounts of work that I do tire my whole body so I need to sleep so that I will be prepared for the next day.Also my time on the computer is very short, 1,5 hours in the morning and like 2 hours in the evening.Maybe things will change after 15 jan aldough I wish to have alot of work so that I will have money to survive this new year.Peace
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:06 pm

in 2016 i was mad at my mom my mom was also mad at me so she said i might leave home to go away and live by my self... in january 4 2016 i was sleeping outside i almost died becouse in january in canada is a hell of a snow cold time in january after that i went to a friend who make me live a week on his home after that i moved to a shelter on st-eustache i did alot of problem there i was mad and i got kicked out of it on 14 march 2016 this years and i lived on an abandonned house from the same city my mom kicked me away from home that why i was in that shelter from st-eustache atfer that i moved to terrebonne with the thinking of having a laptop but i have failed... its becouse of need of money Sad so after the shelter from terrebonne i was homeless but i survived the last of march which my birthday is in and none of my familly wished me a happy birthday... Crying or Very sad after that it was too painful in my mind for me none was giving me help none of the poeple i used to help was there for help me not even my precious familly i was rotting in a street of terrebonne after that my mom saved me from there couse i almost died there and after that i have wake up in hospital of laval and did go to a shelter on laval and finded a room on montreal on 23 avenue now in june im living in joliette street in montreal i wont leave montreal its my groovy city after that and ever time i was thinking of dacul and his new song (Vlad - Telescope) it was like that (i heard a calling from behind star feels i feels you really hating energy like turn the northen light) that part is beautiful... i guess it is about me... ooooh dacul my precious transylvanian...
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by barryhit Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:48 pm

it seems "pahlawan" (padawan?) meens "hero" in a few languages Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
barryhit
barryhit

Back to top Go down

Post by sept Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:37 am

Merry new year 2016

sept

Back to top Go down

Post by sept Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:38 am

sept

Back to top Go down

Post by kinojk2 Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:32 am

OneStar wrote:in 2016 i was mad at my mom my mom was also mad at me so she said i might leave home to go away and live by my self... in january 4 2016 i was sleeping outside i almost died becouse in january in canada is a hell of a snow cold time in january after that i went to a friend who make me live a week on his home after that i moved to a shelter on st-eustache i did alot of problem there i was mad and i got kicked out of it on 14 march 2016 this years and i lived on an abandonned house from the same city my mom kicked me away from home that why i was in that shelter from st-eustache atfer that i moved to terrebonne with the thinking of having a laptop but i have failed... its becouse of need of money Sad so after the shelter from terrebonne i was homeless but i survived the last of march which my birthday is in and none of my familly wished me a happy birthday... Crying or Very sad after that it was too painful in my mind for me none was giving me help none of the poeple i used to help was there for help me not even my precious familly i was rotting in a street of terrebonne after that my mom saved me from there couse i almost died there and after that i have wake up in hospital of laval and did go to a shelter on laval and finded a room on montreal on 23 avenue now in june im living in joliette street in montreal i wont leave montreal its my groovy city after that and ever time i was thinking of dacul and his new song (Vlad - Telescope) it was like that (i heard a calling from behind star feels i feels you really hating energy like turn the northen light) that part is beautiful... i guess it is about me... ooooh dacul my precious transylvanian...

Glad you're OK now
kinojk2
kinojk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum