NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAX OVERLOAD MOVIE RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!

+4
Dacul
PaperCut
Dio
Shax
8 posters

Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAX OVERLOAD MOVIE RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty !!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAX OVERLOAD MOVIE RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Shax Thu May 17, 2012 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is a project I've been working on for a fucking long ass time.
It was originally going to be a JK2 only movie; but I found myself losing motivation fast. I wanted to make a long movie, displaying BADASSERY at its peak, so i recorded multiple games which I am equally as good when compared to JK2.

I'm very proud of it, so much dedication went into it and im glad i can finally release this.
The result of Flow, Sync, Style and obviously the touch of Shax taken to its gaming limit. This is my friends:
Shax's Overload

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT: YES I REALISED I FUCKED UP WITH THE UPLOAD. THE QUALITY FUCKED UP AND THE VIDEO ISNT EVEN THERE. I KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG, FUNNY THAT SUCH A SMALL MISTAKE CAN LEAD TO SUCH A HUGE ANNOYANCE. I'LL GET IT RE-UPLOADED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, SO YOUR NOT STUCK WITH JUST THE MOVIES SOUNDTRACK
Shax
Shax

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAX OVERLOAD MOVIE RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAX OVERLOAD MOVIE RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Dio Fri May 18, 2012 1:42 am

you are fucking ass dude Very Happy:D wasted my time watching that stupid black screen !!!! first I thought it was gonna be over 30 minutes long Very Happy, you know 6 games, OVERLOAD...
anyways fucking great music Im fucking looking forward seeing some edited scenes and badass stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CMOOON REUPLOAD!!!!
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAX OVERLOAD MOVIE RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAX OVERLOAD MOVIE RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by PaperCut Fri May 18, 2012 4:37 am

u trollin' right?
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Wed May 23, 2012 2:14 pm

damn
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Thu May 24, 2012 6:35 am

he sux dix, thats it.
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Fri May 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Wheres the vid
Notorious
Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post by dr.phibe Sat May 26, 2012 4:15 am

Wheres the vid Very Happy
dr.phibe
dr.phibe

https://www.youtube.com/cuuckajk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Sat May 26, 2012 4:38 am

I ATE IT
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Sat May 26, 2012 6:32 am

OMG I JUST MADE A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THIS SITUATION, LIKE 300 WORDS, BUT THEN I LAGGED OUT
OMG!!!
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Sat May 26, 2012 6:34 am

Anyways, there's no video, shax wouldn't make such a mistake, its either a trolling attempt or promotion for the soundtrack.......................
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney Sat May 26, 2012 7:05 am

lmao same thoughts exactly.

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sat May 26, 2012 7:37 am

he failed LOL Very Happy
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum