NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars EPISODE 7, 8, 9 CONFIRMED!!! DISNEY?!?!?

+3
TG Free-ak
Dio
Shax
7 posters

Go down

Star Wars EPISODE 7, 8, 9 CONFIRMED!!! DISNEY?!?!? Empty Star Wars EPISODE 7, 8, 9 CONFIRMED!!! DISNEY?!?!?

Post by Shax Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:57 am

The seventh movie is set for release in around two-and-a-half year's time.

Episodes eight and nine will follow over the following six years, completing Lucas’ original vision for a nine-part series.

The three new movies will carry the story beyond Return of the Jedi - the third film released and, chronologically, the sixth in the saga.

Lucas will serve as creative consultant.
‘For the past 35 years, one of my greatest pleasures has been to see Star Wars passed from one generation to the next,’ said Lucas, chairman of Lucasfilm Ltd.
‘It’s now time for me to pass Star Wars on to a new generation of filmmakers.
‘I’ve always believed that Star Wars could live beyond me and I thought it was important to set up the transition during my lifetime.’

Walt Disney announced the blockbuster agreement to buy Lucasfilm in cash and stock last night.
The deal includes Lucasfilm’s prized high-tech production companies, Industrial Light & Magic and Skywalker Sound and rights to the Indiana Jones franchise.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah this is legit, it was spread all over the net in minutes.

Yeah i thought another film or three was never going to happen! This is awesome, the universe is so deep thanks to the books and comics they have so much stuff they can do!
Shax
Shax

Back to top Go down

Star Wars EPISODE 7, 8, 9 CONFIRMED!!! DISNEY?!?!? Empty Re: Star Wars EPISODE 7, 8, 9 CONFIRMED!!! DISNEY?!?!?

Post by Dio Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:05 am

this is not awsome this is fucking crap shit
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Star Wars EPISODE 7, 8, 9 CONFIRMED!!! DISNEY?!?!? Empty Re: Star Wars EPISODE 7, 8, 9 CONFIRMED!!! DISNEY?!?!?

Post by Shax Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:16 am

Dio wrote:this is not awesome this is fucking crap shit

This is amazing news! People have been asking for another film for so long! George Lucas made it clear that you might as well hope for another film. We thought it would never happen!
With Lukes story long-done, there's so much of the universe to cover as it's been expanded by the comics. And George is Creative Advisor.
Shax
Shax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:02 am

lol Very Happy are you serious ??? disney Very Happy its gonna be a fucking fail shit
its just some pump for money.
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:28 am

This is crap shit, i dont want to be rude but episode I,II,and III was a disaster... so i have no hope now
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:33 am

exactly

Ill rather be pleasantly surprised than fucking disappointed and disgusted..
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Shax Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:49 am

Dio wrote:exactly

Ill rather be pleasantly surprised than fucking disappointed and disgusted..

TG Free-ak wrote:This is crap shit, i dont want to be rude but episode I,II,and III was a disaster... so i have no hope now

Come on use your brains! Episode I, II and III were George Lucas's WORK. It's fitting actually... The guy who created Star wars also put it in shame. It cant get any worst then George Lucas at the director seat... Thank god he is not. He is creative Advisor only.

Disney buying Lucasfilms is actually better then if Lucasfilms continued to be independent as the last three episodes have shown. Marvel was bought by Disney, and look at how awesome the recent films from Marvel are... Exactly...

This is awesome news, Lukes story is long-done. It's time to expand with a new story, characters, lore and just an overall fresh new start.
Shax
Shax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:01 am

fuck off fucking stop fucking highlighting fucking stuff..
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:28 am

i know the things you say Shax. Anyway, i have no hope at all. I would be the happyest if i am wrong now. I am using my brain. But noone can tell how it will be. Well see about it. I watch it for sure. If it will be bullshit, i wont cry, cuz i expect that. If it will be awesome, then woooooooooooowww... Just, i hope that the meaning of Sci-fi will be there. Science fiction, literally, just like in the old episodes. It changed the enviroment, the design of things, the thinking of mankind..
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:41 am

Damn now i believe in signs. Its the end of the world... Actually i thought there would be ep 0..someday but well
Lucas needs some pocket money. XD

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:55 am

since i didnt post this on vamp

i would rather watch the fuck Halo 4 youtube series shit than this!

Honestly, 2 and a half fucking years!? I will probably get hit by a bus and die before then, and even if I do manage to live another 2 and a half years, I'm not gonna watch some cheesy movie filled with special effects thats for people alot younger than me, because I will be 20 years old wth!
I remember watching like episode 2 and 3 and I thought they were cool and shit when they came out, but I can't stand to watch them now.

Only way Im watching this movie is if Dio is acting in this shit, so I can watch him curse every 2 seconds and beat the shit out of everybody in a enormous rage
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:13 am

WHUUUUUUAT THE FUCK HAVE I JUST READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:31 am

DIO FOR PRESIDENT!

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by barryhit Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:11 am

Yeah, Shax, the idea of Star Wars stretches the imagination of most of the people who've seen it. It's true that Disney's movies are usually considered more appropriate for a younger audience, but I believe that together with Lucasfilm's resources, they will be able make the kind of movies that Episode 3, 4, 5 and 6 were Smile.

Let's hope the movies will be approx. 2 hrs. long, like ep 3 and 6 respectively Smile

-----------------------------------
edit,

or lol, maybe they will flop :/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
barryhit
barryhit

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:46 am

lol guys D:DDDD
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum