NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIO'S STILL BANNED? LOLLLL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

+6
Ruax
OneStar
TG Free-ak
dr.phibe
Dio
10 posters

Go down

DIO'S STILL BANNED? LOLLLL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Empty DIO'S STILL BANNED? LOLLLL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Post by 512 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:46 am

hi loll

I just watched the banned people page on vampire site and I saw there this sad fact. But PERMANENT bann? Even worse.

SHAME ON YOU DIO.

Back to top Go down

DIO'S STILL BANNED? LOLLLL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Empty Re: DIO'S STILL BANNED? LOLLLL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Post by Dio Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:51 am

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
like I would still care Im banned there Very Happy LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Dude why dont they just unbann me ? Very Happy I dont even fucking play that stupid game anymore :DDDD.

To tell the truth I dont even know why I was banned now :DDD Thats how long Ive been banned Very Happy LOLOLOL
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

DIO'S STILL BANNED? LOLLLL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Empty Re: DIO'S STILL BANNED? LOLLLL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Post by Dio Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:53 am

well Ive never understood the reasons of my bans Very Happy:D:D its just weird shit, people mad cause their too serious about a game Very Happy
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by dr.phibe Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:11 am

oh dog. serious people
dr.phibe
dr.phibe

https://www.youtube.com/cuuckajk2

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:46 am

like anyone cares ... Very Happy yeah Very Happy im dl-ing batman and shit. tested my jk2 it lasts 13 minutes on my laptop, then the lag begins. Kinda sucks, i can do whatever i want ,but cant play ol games. Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:03 pm

that is bad never think banning someone is cool its not...
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:51 am

whuaaaaaaat
Dio
Dio

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:37 pm

well 512 dio was banned one time or maybe more. but you 512 was the one who got banned like 3 or 5 month in vampire. you made the biggest banned ever in vampire history by getting banned all over the place in vampire server. even someone have already say before getting banned from vampire ''ive become like 512'' due to your many month banned like a years or 2 years you was getting banned in vampire. SHAME ON YOU... hahaha  Surprised 
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by 512 Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:18 pm

You will never understand what kind of war I had with that clan and with that server. With this game. You will never be as famous player as me. You will never get that serious bann that I got. And dio wont never get that too. And do you want to know why? Because you are nobody in this game. I am legend. You will never know and understand how much bad happened to me in this game. When you cant join to a server without watching by any admin. When you cant play without chasing by 2-3 players who wants to beat you because they are jealous. When you cant fight with all of other players, against them, because they hate you. Without reason, and just cuz you are the best in something. When two-three vampire players starts hunt you and one of them make a video from these kills, miss those kills what you have done. check youtube. and throught years all day you have to win every war. Every day. And when admins hate you that much when you are banned without reason. by admin abuse. If I say your name star or oneStar or we it does not make sense. But when you say my name, you know what the difference. This is why I am famous even when I am banned, cuz its okay the biggest bann time is mine in vampire history, or in jk2 history. But it makes me more famous. And you know why? Cuz every time i was banned, I could join to that fcking server, and I was always there behind a name the others dont know. But i was there in the background, and even others didnot know that, I was there, and I never disappeared. I am proud, cuz I am still here after so much hate, and after so much fight and etc, but im still here after 9yrs of game time of jk2 and i will never quit, and I will be always one ofthe biggest legend even if you agree or disagreee, and even if you answer this post now or no, it wont be changed. My name is known in every jk2 player, and you cant delete it from those minds. This is why I am famous cuz no matter what happens, I will be there always. No matter what.

No matter what.

- 512 -

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:03 pm

512 wrote:You will never understand what kind of war I had with that clan and with that server. With this game. You will never be as famous player as me. You will never get that serious bann that I got. And dio wont never get that too. And do you want to know why? Because you are nobody in this game. I am legend. You will never know and understand how much bad happened to me in this game. When you cant join to a server without watching by any admin. When you cant play without chasing by 2-3 players who wants to beat you because they are jealous. When you cant fight with all of other players, against them, because they hate you. Without reason, and just cuz you are the best in something. When two-three vampire players starts hunt you and one of them make a video from these kills, miss those kills what you have done. check youtube. and throught years all day you have to win every war. Every day. And when admins hate you that much when you are banned without reason. by admin abuse. If I say your name star or oneStar or we it does not make sense. But when you say my name, you know what the difference. This is why I am famous even when I am banned, cuz its okay the biggest bann time is mine in vampire history, or in jk2 history. But it makes me more famous. And you know why? Cuz every time i was banned, I could join to that fcking server, and I was always there behind a name the others dont know. But i was there in the background, and even others didnot know that, I was there, and I never disappeared. I am proud, cuz I am still here after so much hate, and after so much fight and etc, but im still here after 9yrs of game time of jk2 and i will never quit, and I will be always one ofthe biggest legend even if you agree or disagreee, and even if you answer this post now or no, it wont be changed. My name is known in every jk2 player, and you cant delete it from those minds. This is why I am famous cuz no matter what happens, I will be there always. No matter what.

No matter what.

- 512 -

great story 10/10
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:23 am

512 wrote: When two-three vampire players starts hunt you and one of them make a video from these kills, miss those kills what you have done.

who would do such a thing!

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - More videos at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Would tell that legend to my grandchildren! 512/10

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by NTL Ruki Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:20 pm

i wanna watch this video no internet Sad

*laughing about the post and dio and his avatar* xD
NTL Ruki
NTL Ruki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:38 pm

highly interesting aswell as very very stimulating !
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum