NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Star from NTL

+11
Dylan
barryhit
OneStar
sept
Notorious
Dacul
Ruax
lippi
iSuxes
Teddy Bear
Hectoridis
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ban Star from NTL Empty Ban Star from NTL

Post by Hectoridis Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:45 am

As we all know for some reason Star wasn't herself the last months, but last night her behavior reached a height where I have to draw the line and say she has to banned from NTL. I mean, the insults she threw at me last night. Guys, be real and don't accept this behavior. Because I'm not the only one she insulted. Oh, and on top she proceeded to spam my Youtube videos. For those who think I'm overreacting, here are some of the things she said to me:

- "Fuck your dad"
- "Your mom sodomized you as a kid"
- "You sucked your dad's penis while he was in the hospital" My father was indeed in the hospital a few months back, and she felt the cruel need to capitalize on it.

Offcourse she all said this in French so the rest of NTL could not understand. As a lot of us know, she also thought Shax' family should be treated like the nazis treated the Jews. Also, a player's name I can't recall had to watch her say how she thinks his family should be gassed...

And here's the link to some of her comments on my Youtube videos: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If this is not enough to warrant a ban, as she clearly has issues, then I am asking justified questions in your policies. I hope you make the right decision.

Greetings,

Hector

Last edited by Hectoridis on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Hectoridis

Back to top Go down

Ban Star from NTL Empty Re: Ban Star from NTL

Post by Teddy Bear Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:57 am

lol, dis shit it retarded
Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:13 am

im speechless after reading this.

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by lippi Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:23 am

i'll just eat a banana while thinking of papercut
lippi
lippi

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Bear Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:03 am

ROTFL
Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:59 pm

lippi wrote:i'll just eat a banana while thinking of papercut
 Razz 

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:18 pm

so is the server up

ive been bored af past few days and have some free time
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Hectoridis Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:10 am

The server is up, friend Smile

Hectoridis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:16 am

ofcourse it's up , ntl groove never dies
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:27 am

I agree with Hector. She has gone overboard and has attacked a lot of members personally bringing in their families and their personal lives.
Notorious
Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post by Hectoridis Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:54 am

Members I don't know, but she definately attacked non-NTL players as well.

Hectoridis

Back to top Go down

Post by sept Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:56 am

next map

sept

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Yeah Star got kicked from NTL today  Crying or Very sad 
Notorious
Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:52 pm

#1 NTL is a clan that never ban or kick or abuse [FAILED]

#2 NTL is happy gaming [FAILED]

#3 NTL is a familly [FAILED]

#4 NTL is the coolest clan [FAILED]

#5 NTL is the groove itself [FAILED]

you banned one of your loyal member and destroyed the good person it was, atleast you created a monster someone very rude and cruel now i will destroy you becouse im a monster now you destroyed the good person i was i feel no more groove and emotion i kill systematicly i will feel no pity like you did to spit on my face

CYA

Star,

Last edited by OneStar on Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ofc i edited it this time and hector sleep so he cant save the other rude thing i edited)
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by barryhit Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:19 am

well, lol, I guess I'm out too :/(I'll still hang around the hood tho, but just rarely) .. Teddy Bear when u got time for our lm? Very Happy
barryhit
barryhit

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:09 am

Dacul and hector and noto becouse you kicked me out of ntl, hit decided to get out of ntl too becouse hit know i am not the bad one and hit know i was abused his not blind like everyone in this clan, we will continue to hang around i was naming star only for ntl now i will stop existing as a ntl and as star you wont see me again dacul i will be able to look at you but you are too blind you wont remember who i was becouse your soul is a lost soul i will just hide forever you wont know me again i was abused but you are all blind you think hector is a good person he is the must cruel and rude guy ive seen in jk2 maybe in real life too, i liked you hector before now i hate you and i will be a secret for you forever i will maybe not be ntl star but i will find you with another name and kill you in every server i hate ntl clan now i am the fallen angel that have arrived in ntl as a good person, but people change now i am evil and i will do my best to make more pain in this game i will try to eliminate the pure energy of the groove, dacul you must know i dont like you anymore i might ignore you forever and kill you, you cant recall me i dont obey you anymore, you will bow at me now call me shadow of sadness im no more the good person i was, i feel to do horrible thing and make everyone sad, for they understand my pain a deep pain that will never end i wont come in ntl again i was a bonus to this clan you ruined me now i am nothing more, you taked all i got, i loved ntl i loved every member when i was the good star you have meet now my hate is too big im nothing that come along a light im the dark itself i am the grim reaper itself something very mad something you wont stop anymore, dacul you have failed me i wont talk to you anymore your my enemy now i will make you falls off your throne, trust me i will try to destroy this clan by time i have become to hate everyone of you, you killed ntl star you killed it so i will emerge as a dark person i will attack the weak new player for make them no hope at all for they uninstall jk2 and never think of playing it again.
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:25 am

OneStar wrote:Dacul and hector and noto becouse you kicked me out of ntl, hit decided to get out of ntl too becouse hit know i am not the bad one and hit know i was abused his not blind like everyone in this clan, we will continue to hang around i was naming star only for ntl now i will stop existing as a ntl and as star you wont see me again dacul i will be able to look at you but you are too blind you wont remember who i was becouse your soul is a lost soul i will just hide forever you wont know me again i was abused but you are all blind you think hector is a good person he is the must cruel and rude guy ive seen in jk2 maybe in real life too, i liked you hector before now i hate you and i will be a secret for you forever i will maybe not be ntl star but i will find you with another name and kill you in every server i hate ntl clan now i am the fallen angel that have arrived in ntl as a good person, but people change now i am evil and i will do my best to make more pain in this game i will try to eliminate the pure energy of the groove, dacul you must know i dont like you anymore i might ignore you forever and kill you, you cant recall me i dont obey you anymore, you will bow at me now call me shadow of sadness im no more the good person i was, i feel to do horrible thing and make everyone sad, for they understand my pain a deep pain that will never end i wont come in ntl again i was a bonus to this clan you ruined me now i am nothing more, you taked all i got, i loved ntl i loved every member when i was the good star you have meet now my hate is too big im nothing that come along a light im the dark itself i am the grim reaper itself something very mad something you wont stop anymore, dacul you have failed me i wont talk to you anymore your my enemy now i will make you falls off your throne, trust me i will try to destroy this clan by time i have become to hate everyone of you, you killed ntl star you killed it so i will emerge as a dark person i will attack the weak new player for make them no hope at all for they uninstall jk2 and never think of playing it again.

JK II HD Remake - Confirmed.

All jokes aside. Don't deliver lyrics for another parody song.

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:00 pm

lol well technically NooB ( Papercut ) has the say if you are banned or not .... but for me you have lost your good side , I told you to stop...you don't listen ...you never listen... yes you are loyal but if you start becoming an entity of evil that is not constructive

lol es
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sept Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:32 pm

wtf is this

sept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:02 am

suxes0id. wrote:
OneStar wrote:Dacul and hector and noto becouse you kicked me out of ntl, hit decided to get out of ntl too becouse hit know i am not the bad one and hit know i was abused his not blind like everyone in this clan, we will continue to hang around i was naming star only for ntl now i will stop existing as a ntl and as star you wont see me again dacul i will be able to look at you but you are too blind you wont remember who i was becouse your soul is a lost soul i will just hide forever you wont know me again i was abused but you are all blind you think hector is a good person he is the must cruel and rude guy ive seen in jk2 maybe in real life too, i liked you hector before now i hate you and i will be a secret for you forever i will maybe not be ntl star but i will find you with another name and kill you in every server i hate ntl clan now i am the fallen angel that have arrived in ntl as a good person, but people change now i am evil and i will do my best to make more pain in this game i will try to eliminate the pure energy of the groove, dacul you must know i dont like you anymore i might ignore you forever and kill you, you cant recall me i dont obey you anymore, you will bow at me now call me shadow of sadness im no more the good person i was, i feel to do horrible thing and make everyone sad, for they understand my pain a deep pain that will never end i wont come in ntl again i was a bonus to this clan you ruined me now i am nothing more, you taked all i got, i loved ntl i loved every member when i was the good star you have meet now my hate is too big im nothing that come along a light im the dark itself i am the grim reaper itself something very mad something you wont stop anymore, dacul you have failed me i wont talk to you anymore your my enemy now i will make you falls off your throne, trust me i will try to destroy this clan by time i have become to hate everyone of you, you killed ntl star you killed it so i will emerge as a dark person i will attack the weak new player for make them no hope at all for they uninstall jk2 and never think of playing it again.

"Ntl star you gotta love her..." II incoming!
Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:08 am

This is much text. I was reading a lot of it. Its kinda useless drama, just keep on grooving. Also, im afraid to launch jk2 becouse it would fuck up my registry and shit Very Happy
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by iSuxes Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:44 am

Dylan wrote:
suxes0id. wrote:

"Ntl star you gotta love her..." II incoming!

Not worth the effort for 100 views. Very Happy

iSuxes

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Well, i was against star getting banned from ntl, but i guess it's too late now lol.
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:02 pm

hi everyone i said sry for have mention i wanted to destroy ntl no i dont want to finally i will play in ntl for seeing how they are if they are gonna ban me? or mute me like a cute victim.

i have to find another place out of ntl but not out of the server yes that is to mention too, and oh yes i will leave dacul and hector and noto and shax but it depend on shax :/

oh and yes i have to claim im no more {NTL}Star, i have take back my old name i used to have before i become {NTL}Star so you can call me star or if you like call me aerith Smile

i have a long journey to realise in jk2 out of the mad and sad people, like i was yes... but now everything is ok i feel great yes? yes no joke i feel fine i have to become alone at first and then i will meet other people in jk2 i believe and i will not do the same error becouse of that me and hector are no friend so... i think it have give me a guess to never act the same way i have act to hector, if i got another friend atleast... i might not do the same with hector but he was mad at me i was feeling his hate on me so i was mad too when he abused me :/

i might also stay calm to new people in jk2 i mean i will not said bad thing to their familly anymore that becouse i was so mad at him... you know anger can big soo big sometime Very Happy but some of the presant people like hector or shax i can tell i will probably again have problem with shax becouse i dont have finish with that guy, but hector you have no previlage at all i wont tell i wont look at you i wont fight you i wont do nothing with you story is closed now go to sleep people there is nothing to watch

BB

Aerith,
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by niZe Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:45 pm

"Star" there was a "guy" playing with the name/tag "[/)pU}Aerith" (also from Canada) was that you? :Y

Jk2 is full of trolls and nerds you have to deal with that  ;D
niZe
niZe

http://jk2xtreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum