NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Feelings about everything

+6
Conney
Teddy Bear
niZe
Dacul
Notorious
OneStar
10 posters

Go down

Star Feelings about everything Empty Star Feelings about everything

Post by OneStar Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:18 pm

First i am a members of ntl forever, i was a normal player since this summer everything in my life changed. in real life and in jk2 i cant be like i was i am too much sad and enraged to be calm and do good thing, i feel empty and hector helped the cause now its more worst i think i will not be able to stand against this anymore i think of bad thing. i hope bad thing to other i am not the one you used to know. the real star is dead... yes you clearly understand im not... star anymore i think i am but i am not becouse i feel to be rude with anyone after what hector did i spit on his face i dont like him anymore just to troll him maybe. but not as a friend but as a enemy and all the ntl now are my enemy you think i care of all of you anymore? i dont even care how you NTL members think of me. everytime i look at some of you, i see only the pain you have done to me encouraging hector when he was the one who started. i will said it to the end hector provocated me but becouse of my bad english everyone have take his side. hector muting me with dylan, happy, after that i was called slut a bunch of time and then he have cheat with weapon to abuse it on spacestation map on NTL server. i was ravaged at all and then i got ban out of NTL some like hit and papercut wanted me to stay... all the other seemed to hate me, sure i was mad at everyone in this clan becouse everyone taked hector side even dacul... the one i loved the most in jk2 and as a human who lost all my respect becouse ive seen he dont give shit of me. all you think is making someone mad, you think im the mad player in jk2 but no i was treated like this. so i do that to people now becouse these people play the game nowaday in the same server i play, and soon will not be able to play becouse hector have also yesterday get me banned from vampire castle. becouse i cant stop i dont wanna lets him go after all the way he abused me so i cant lets him go out with this i wont forgive him he lost all my friendship and becouse of him im starting to hate everyone not only NTL members but every player in the game i would have never fighted in word like that to prouve that ive been abused, [star dont like someone like that for no reason there is someone who made her mad enough to become like this] and this guy is hector he started all and he did started it and he ended it the way he wanted to get me banned out of NTL clan and vampire server and soon xtreme as he told me... dont bother why i am so cruel with you NTL members it will last forever.
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Star Feelings about everything Empty Re: Star Feelings about everything

Post by Notorious Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:43 am

Star this is the internet, why do you take things so personally? You can't possibly have this much rage in a video game otherwise just disco and don't come back because this sounds like you're getting health problems and anxiety from it which isn't good. GL in whatever you do in life by the way.
Notorious
Notorious

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:54 am

Star nowhone is angry at you . . . you seem to be the only angry person here . Hector just spammed with some weapons and did a prank on you , that's not something you should consider a personal attack , it was just for fun and you took it very personal . The point is Star , you can't go on like this ... you might hurt yourself like Notorious said . You have to relax , nowhone is your enemy . Just breathe and relax and everything will be ok . Wink
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by niZe Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:36 am

I'm removing the ban now from Xtreme btw (Wasn't me who banned you)
niZe
niZe

http://jk2xtreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:41 pm

your all right i think i will stop and relax and not take thing personally anymore im sry dacul to have act like this and done bad thing  Crying or Very sad 
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:25 pm

ok Star
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Bear Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:12 am

god damnit, she needs some serious help from our community. Conney, brother we count on you
Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:57 pm

my consensus is that such ludicrous lack of skill in such a long period of time playing this beautiful game must constitute a cognitive disability, which is clearly highly evident by the use of socially inappropriate remarks. What is truly disturbing is the horrendously inadequate ability that she possesses to use the English language.

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:22 am

Conney , don't put wood on the fire lol it's not helping
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hectoridis Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:38 am

I agree with Dacul.

Hectoridis

Back to top Go down

Post by kinojk2 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Just wanna say, sorry for saying some really harsh things to you today Star, I could see I had pissed you off from later on how you were chasing me and attacking me yet on earlier you were more chill and composed.

I said some horrible things, I do think its kinda ridiculous how you basically worship Shax but it didnt give me a right to be so mean to you.

I dont know much about your personal life and I dont know if the community does but I dont think anyone can treat you how you need if people don't know whats going on in your life.. you say your life changed but you dont explain why..

I for one would love to know what has happened to make you feel so empty, but you dont have to say anything you dont want to. I'm just trying to say maybe you should open up a little bit with people you can trust and just telling them would help... anything positive they say for you would be a wonderful bonus..

Hope I've said some useful things, and that you accept my apology
kinojk2
kinojk2

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:06 am

I dont know wtf is going on but okay.
I didnt do anything.
I was inactive for 6 or 4 months.
Again sorry for the inactive Razz .

Edit: This is my 200 post >Very Happy
DarkNess