NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are u people doin nowdays ?:)

+10
xylene
pgg
Conney
OneStar
Happy
iSuxes
Ruax
dr.phibe
PaperCut
Dio
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are u people doin nowdays ?:) - Page 2 Empty Re: What are u people doin nowdays ?:)

Post by sept Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:51 am

password: fw
#ffs

sept

Back to top Go down

What are u people doin nowdays ?:) - Page 2 Empty Re: What are u people doin nowdays ?:)

Post by xylene Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:19 am

hello there, anyone still playing?
xylene
xylene

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 am

sept wrote:password: fw
#ffs

Wow...why u put up pw...beech
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:20 am

xylene wrote:hello there, anyone still playing?
Sup Xylene??
Yea some of us play. The game is still alive..barely though. Sad
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:12 pm

Paper , get your anus on skype or facebook or some shit
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

https://ntljk2clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperCut Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:29 am

yesss my anus is back to skype..i'll add u later.
PaperCut
PaperCut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barryhit Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:19 pm

my skpye barryhit003 (if I ever happen to get there lol)
barryhit
barryhit

Back to top Go down

Post by 512 Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:29 am

barryhit is hit? Very Happy maybe it is a dumb question...

Back to top Go down

Post by barryhit Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:28 am

512 wrote:barryhit is hit? Very Happy maybe it is a dumb question...

yes, I've been AFG for a while now.. been making updates to map passively, will get back to business soon tho
barryhit
barryhit

Back to top Go down

Post by 512 Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Hallo there,

what are you people doing nowadays? hm. Could be really interesting topic for me, because I dont know a lot of

players in personal, therefore I dont know much from their life. But the question is others are interested in our

lives or not. But if this is the question, I should answer it with attention.

I am from a little village from Hungary, it called Szilvásvárad. This is not a really big place, but it is a quite

nice place to live. I could have never imagined to live anywhere else ever, because that place is really good and

comfortable e.g. for a child like me. With that mind that was my heaven, and the center of all the good thing in

that time. I have lived there for about 23 years, meanwhile I completed a lof of schools, I had many jobs and

funs. 23 years included good things, bad things, and the worst point in my life, but I wont talk about it now. So

in that way I lived my life in there. And from time to time, I grew up. Yes some of you now thinking, that I have

not grown up yet, referenced to my "jk2 life nd behaviors" topic but I have to tell you cant analyze somebody only

from a side of him that you know even if you know that person in detail in that side. I mean you know me only from

jk2, but in personal none of you have talked to me in real life before, none of you have never hang out with me

before, and so on. So the point I have grown up, I completed my high school, after I had another school for 2

years I got some system administrator title with that, but the most important point in my schools is my college. I

have graduated there after 3 years and I have got BSc Software engineer title. Yes I knew that soon maybe I need

to move to another state or town, because my little village could not provide any work for an engineer, so after I

have graduated I spend my summer still in my heaven, and after it with a broken heart I moved to the capital city

of Hungary, it is Budapest and from the end of that summer I have been living here on my own for 2-3 years now. I

have to tell you I really like this place aswell, and this change is my biggest change in my life so far. Could

you imagine if you lived somewhere with the population 2000 persons more than 20 yrs, and you start a new life in

a bigcity with 1 million person. Totally entertaining, exciting and we cant forgot the word challanging! But I

liked this change. Maybe some of you or more have experienced the same or similar like this, and in this case you

know what I am talking about. So this was my past in a nutshell. And what about my present? I am currently working

for the most known software developer company of my country, named Evosoft. This is the number one company in this

area in Hungary, it has some sectors, for example healthcase, industry and so on. I am in the industry sector now.

This company is the subsidiary of Siemens, I think this name is more familiar to you than Evosoft. Smile So this is

my life in work. I have some hobbies by the way, and because of these I dont have really much time for playing

nowadays, but if I have time I dont spend it on jk2. I regularly go to the gym after work, it took some plus hour

from my daytime, and if I dont spend my time in the gym, mostly I spend it with my girlfriend. These are the

reasons why I cant participate in games so much. Few of you are not happy for this, every all of you are happy. I

know the fact I dont want to make you think different about me. So this is my life in not details.

I hope you enjoyed reading and if you also have some fun stories or anything we should read, dont hesitate to share Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by sept Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:36 am

tł dr

sept

Back to top Go down

Post by sept Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:36 am

tl dr

sept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:18 pm

512's minilife documentary rated 9 out of 11
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:34 pm

i enjoyed what 512 typed that good 512 continue that way i wish you a great life where you moved i also feels the same way but different like every people life is different and

dacul i want you

to listen to a cyberpunk sound that remind me of me

its called [ The Enigma TNG - The Falling Stars (1) ] on youtube go search it and hope you enjoy it bb Very Happy
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:46 am

OneStar , I want you too Wink

anyway really cool song ty
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:54 am

yeah you liked that song its sure that kind of your music and me too! i want you in my bed joke I love you i really appreciated that you enjoyed that song its my song as i told my friend its a cyberpunk music love the way it sound its very how i feel in this utopia world dont forget that im Star i belong to the galaxy and the spiritual thinking as i was long ago and even dark i was that kind of person but i was insane a little bit but not all is fine i am in the good way thanks to hectoridis for helping me with my anger issues nowaday i got a little money to help me soon ill book a room for many month and maybe years and have a new PC cya little dude cherry
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dacul Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:48 am

see uuu STAR , and make a facebook or something so we can keep in touch outside of this forum too
Dacul
Dacul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneStar Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:54 pm

yes god bless ya dacul the great master of jk2
OneStar
OneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2