NTL JK2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving ntl ..

4 posters

Go down

Leaving ntl ..  Empty Leaving ntl ..

Post by pLuuee Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:55 am

Well it was a nice time and i was happy that you accept me 2 times again. But after the 2nd time it wasnt that clan anymore that it was before ... i'm leaving because i feel kinda backstabbed from some people and hated. Mutch of you know that i had a conflict with Apprentice and its still going on. The most of you didnt believed me. this is not a clan when you believe this guy who didnt left already 2 times.
So i hope you'll continue with this typical NTL style.
cya

pLuuee

Back to top Go down

Leaving ntl ..  Empty Re: Leaving ntl ..

Post by TG Free-ak Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:36 am

We talked about this more time. I didnt meet that Krema guy anyway in JK2. If 1 guy matters then ok leave. Dont care about the 30 other guys. Im sorry that u feel that way, sad that NTL has a face like this, what makes some people sad/angry. Btw conflicts are not solved by leaving the family.
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:59 am

why cant everybody just send eachother christmas cards like dio? D:
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by pLuuee Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:03 am

TG Free-ak wrote:We talked about this more time. I didnt meet that Krema guy anyway in JK2. If 1 guy matters then ok leave. Dont care about the 30 other guys. Im sorry that u feel that way, sad that NTL has a face like this, what makes some people sad/angry. Btw conflicts are not solved by leaving the family.

well freak i care about the others but the most dont care about ME .. so where's the sens?
The most of them hate me and dont care about me but nvm ... its not only apprentice and normaly you know that because i told you about it ...

pLuuee

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Free-ak Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:23 pm

You have a difficult time now in life if i recall it good. I just ask think about it twice Smile
TG Free-ak
TG Free-ak

http://corelosa.hu

Back to top Go down

Post by Conney Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:35 am

Ok so we've made it clear that Abel is going to send Christmas cards to everyone, while PLuueee will explore his women - like hormones that get offended and extremely emotional. The most important lesson that we've learned today is that TG Free-ak, is absolutely without a doubt in my mind, Jesus Christ.

Conney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruax Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:08 am

WHEN IS RHINO TIME

ANYTIME
Ruax
Ruax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum